• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Hiya HOD.

Well don't think West Brom has an official switching on, why bother for the crappy string of baubles which would only be wrecked by the Chavs abd Chavettes anyway. Wednesbury will be even worse than that, as usual, but at least the new Morrisons opening on Monday might throw a bit of light around.much better. Bilston are already on and they're quite nice. Walsall had that little Connie wotshername fro Britains Got Talent to switch theirs on, saw it on local news last night. she was dead cute and sang a christmassy song, can't remember what it was though.
    Is no longer here

Comment

Oh deary me this little thread nearly missed being posted on, tut tut can't have that lol
      I'm just getting sorted and settling in for me TV night lol How about you?

Comment

Well my christmas food shopping is done i went online and prebooked able and cole to deliver all the veggies and turkey to be delivered on 24th. Drive done to brighton on the 25th hand it over to mother in law to cook! All i need to do now is to find a nut roast for me.

We have a deal I buy the stuff she cooks it whilst I drink xxx
        When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Ok not been on much since the middle of the week as i'm off work, and as most people know I do nowt at work and am always on here.

Been off work looking after the Kids, who are both Ill.
          Eldest has just recovered from having a cough and a cold, and he gave it to my daughter who is suffering with it, as well as us.

Her nose is a river and she gets about a hours sleep at a time cos she wakes up coughing.
          Its a battle to give her any medicine and shes not been eating much either.
          Its hard at night when you're up every hour, comes as a shock to the system because she has been sleeping through since 6 week old.

Anyway finally tonight she has perked up, she has had some tea and as tucked up in bed and asleep.

I have just ordered a Curry and am sat here with my Ikea super large glass full of lager.

I will be back on as normal on Monday when i'm back at work...lol

PKea

Comment

Morning,
            First off, sorry about the kids PK, it's hard work when they are poorly. They soon bounce back though, especially this time of year when Santa is due (only if they are good of course lol)
            Hope you enjoyed yer curry too lol I expect you did if it's from our fav curry shop lol.

Enjoyed my Saturday night on TV, don't care how sad you think I am I love it lol
            You've been framed warmed me up with a titter or two lol
            Although the really big belly laugh of the day was exc's post lol

Then the dancing, it's so nice to watch, suppose you fellas will think it's for the not so masculine type. Not true at all, there are some very fit and indeed handsome chappies having a twirl around the dance floor I can tell you lol. Really enjoyable IMO

Then X Factor, well I will say a little more on natties Same Difference thread, but for me Rhydian did it again. The others are just too ordinary good singers but no more. So for me it's Rhydian or Same Difference lol

Now in between these two shows we have Robin Hood, I am like a woman possessed with the turner overer (remote control to you buffs lol).
            I adore this series I hope it's on for weeks and weeks lol I love a feel good show lol and nothing feels better than robbing the rich to give to the poor. Bit like us on here really getting back what's originally ours lol.

Then the Jungle lol I can't side with PK on this lol I do like it, but I will admit it's not as good as some past ones.
            May buck up a bit now they have to cook the muck they give em to eat their selves lol.

Now it's Sunday the day of rest, oh well we'll see.......................................

Comment

Aaarrgghh don't know about day of rest hun,
              my son has just announced that he's lost his school shoes...(well to be more precise he's lost one!!!!) apparently it fell out of his school bag on the way home.... he changed into his trainers.... and just to add insult to injury he's managed to rip the sole off his trainer aswell.... so no relaxing for me I now have to traipse into town to buy shoes ....... ffs. not quite sure what the boy will put on his feet for the trip mind....lol may have to resort to wellies pmsl.... that'll teach him

Comment

Well I'm having a change from decorating the lounge today - I'm going to decorate the kitchen, we had a leak from the bathroom that left the ceiling paper in a bit of a mess and knackered the floor, I suppose the floor will have to be done on the insurance as all the cupboards need to come out - oh joy.

Bad decision on x factor last night, them girls were crap, Beverley isn't astounding but she's better than them, Rhiddian gives me the creeps and same difference would make brilliant Red Coats, apart from that I'm not sure any of them have the X Factor this year, think this is another series that has just about run its course.

Comment

Just come back from the match, no comment on that except to say didn't our players realise this was a local derby. And is our manager watching a diffrent game? Why take off the best player and substiute him with the worst one? rant over.
                  Will be doing some decorating later, doing sons bedroom (I think he thinks its a love nest). Cooking dinner in a mo, then onto the wallpapering. Did 4 strips last weekend thne came to a standstill. Gotta nake an effort. Oh well its better than doing the ironing I suppose
                  Is no longer here

Comment

Well I am supposed to be working, I need another 150 messages or so this weekend, but every time I log on there is nothing happening, and then when I settle down to do something else, an group email comes through asking for workers!

I took delivery of 1000 new Swarovski cyrstals yesterday, and some bookmark blanks and charms.........they are calling out to me to be played with, so far I am resisting, I need to work, but my resisitance is wearing down,........... the calls are getting louder............................................ .....

Comment

Morning all,
                      I am only posting so I and all you can have a look at my xmas avatar lol isn't it just loverly lol

Hope you all had a good weekend lol
                      It seems as though texting (Delta) lol new shoes, football and decorating were the main topics no wonder I never joined in pmsl
                      Think I'll have a mooch for xmas pressies today and then again...........

Comment

The call got tooooooo great, I gave in and made the bookmarks last night (well I was listening in on an online meeting at the time...had to do summat with my hands!) So I now have 10 beautiful glass and crystal bookmarks, and a lovely turquoise bracelet (using turquoise chips, Swaros and Japanese glass cubes)

The Swaros are still calling to me, but I like to just sit and look at them shickle in the light, spose I could make a few more earrings!

Oh and received notification that a payment has been made for an order for xmas decs, so will wait for it to clear and get them in the post.

Now thinking of maybe getting an Ebay or Etsy shop to sell. Will see how the fair at weekend goes.

Comment

Tis very dark and dank (is that a word?lol) this morning.
                          Not the kind of day you want to go out in TBH lol but the dog is looking at me in that funny way, I'm not dressed yet either.
                          I'll just finish me tea'n'toast then we'll go lol dont think she understood that somehow lol

Comment

If she's anything like mine, she would like to share the tea and toast before she goes.

T'is miserable this moring, we got fog too although its clearer into town.

Comment

Tis dark and horrid looking here too, was planning on washing the car and bike today...think i'll give it a miss though and pursue my indoor responsibilities instead......... got a ton of ironing i've been avoiding, upstairs looks like world war three has been waging for weeks and the bathroom....well i won't even bother trying to describe that pmsl. Should keep me entertained for a few hours anyway

Comment

Gloomy and glurky here too. Loads of stuff I could be doing if I wasn't at work....don't they realise I don't have time to come to work?? It really encroaches on stuff doesn't it lol. And i still haven't wrapped up the pressies in the filing cabinet, the boss is spending far too much time in the office recently:roll:But I've got about half an hour before he turns up today so am going to have a hot choccy croissant and a cup of coffee. mmmmmmmm lovely. back soon.
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X