• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Blackpool trip went quite well, parked up near the middle, had a wander round the shops, then walked down as far as the pleasure beach and walked back. Going back in a few weeks so we can do from the centre to the North pier.

Went into KFC cos everyone was hungry, then came home. I think we left there about 10.30, so struggled getting up this morning lol

Comment

I hope you got my rock pieces....

Comment

The only jars of rock pieces I could find, had grotty lumps of rock in, so I got you something else hun....

Comment

LOl oh dear enaid hun
          sorry but i did have a little giggle, i thought things like that only happened in my house!!! I do hope it can be repaired though.... these things don't come cheap.

delta glad you had a good day out hun, I've not been to blackpool for years..... in fact come to think of it......... i haven't been "anywhere" for years....lol
          something i plan to remedy when Nastywest finally decide to play ball and pay up
          And of course I do have my wakey magical mystery tour to look forward to aswell

Comment

Hi Tempty,
            Well OH has had the old tool box out and has done his best :rolleyes: I just don't really want to be the first to check it out lol. He goes out tonight though and no way will I ba able to stay awake till he gets home lol.
            Our Tilly was laughing her head off, it was hard to get her off the bed she was laughing that much, thats why she pickled lol. Think she takes after me with a sick sense of humour and a week bladder.

Yep get you and yours a little holiday when you get your dosh you desrve it .

Comment

In 3's remember Enaid. Two down, one to go.
              My Blog
              http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Me third one is happening as we speak, apparantly I cant have an open policy from moibility so cant get a driver to take Tilly to the day center. Really peed off now, waiting for yet another phone call. Jeeeez I'm heading for a nervous breakdown !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi peeps,

Nothing much happenning here i'm afraid. We've got a divan bed the 'old git' refused to get beds on legs of whatever you call them., he's such a fussy bugger.
                  Enaid if you can't repair the bed you could always just have the mattress on the floor like they do in Japan and tell everyone you have a 'futon'.
                  Lugger when you back on dry land hun ?
                  Hope everyone is ok.

sapphire

Comment

Piccies of my little french project if anybody wants a nosey. Its in a tiny place called Saint Palais De Phiolin near Pons. And its gonna be mine, all mine, muuuuaaaaaawwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

Only 20 minutes drive to the beach at St. George De Didonne. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay life in the sun for me (only for holidays though, not permanent). Fendy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1
                    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Needs completely repainting, and the shutters painting blue of course. Its surrounded by vineyards, sunflowers fields, and lots of field growing sweetcorn. Its picture perfect, and in one of the sunniest parts of france, and it was a bargain. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. I cant believe its gonna be mine. Needs new bathroom, new roof on the barn bit, and completely redecorating throughout, tis a bit old fashioned, then kitting it out with lovely old victorian iron beds, cart loads of white everywhere, voile voile and more voile, and pool going in next year in front of the barn bit. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Gawd, Im in bliss.......................................... tis all thanks to the banks for paying me back my spondoolies though. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Im as giddy as something not right...............x cant see straight Im that happy at the mo. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1
                      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Oh Fendy I'm so happy for you hun, truly I am and you're happiness is infectious, you are like a ray of sunshine on an otherwise grey day hun.
                        Can we have more piccies whilst you are decorating and of course when its finished.
                        Gotta say personally, I would have picked cyprus or spain even, but even so its a beautiful place.

sapphire

Comment

Next Beagles Do......Saint Palais De Phiolin near Pons, France

Accommodation provided, bring your own beer.

Comment

I have been to France once and got arrested for 12 hours, never again lol

Comment

I don't have a passport

Comment

OK Enaid, fess up, what did you do?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X