• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

evening all !
    hope everyone had a good weekend...
    dog apparently wrecked sons house this morning but do u leave an untrained puppy in ur living room for 12 hours!!?? i think not!
    so we had no rain at brean ...went to the wookey hole...how beautiful that is!!
    son goes to senior school tomorrow morning for his 1st day,must be terrifie poor thing i remember it well itll be over b4 he knows it ,time goes so quickly in senior school....
    start new job wednesday so i have tomorrow off.yipee

Comment

Hi Archer,
      Congrats on the job, lol so little Jet was a monkey aww bet she missed her mum that's why:rolleyes: lol.
      You had a nice break it seems, now you have got to see the kids of to school, that must be heart wrenching lol, I know what you mean about first day though, it must be scary. Don't remember if I was scard or not, but probably lol.

Comment

Oh boy, roll on tomorrow morning, kids back at school, wayhey.... note to my kids.... now is not the time to mention something you should have but don't!

Comment

Hi Delta,
          Bet they do lol, it's always the same and it will be your fault lol.
          All them mums breathing a big sigh all over Britain, could cause a hurricane in its self lol.
          Tempty has booked her flight lol, so game on, party in Wakey lol they won't know whats hit em lol

Comment

Yay Wakey Yay hehe flight booked feels real now i see ya hiding there Delta check ya pm's hun

Comment

Yea I just noticed it hun, so it looks like you have a day with Jan then, I am sure that we can drop you at the airport next day

Comment

well now it's all booked i cant wait to meet you all
                and don't worry i never drink enough to become that unruly drunk everyone runs away from, there will be no upchucking from me.....hopefully.....lol
                I'll behave....promise

Comment

I don't sodding believe it, 10 mins before bed and I get the 'mum I haven't got a shirt for tomorrow'

Arrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just interruppted a drink to iron one

Comment

lol! yep im waiting til tomorrow for my son to tell me something he shouldve told me about what he needs for school! he will have to wait til friday now im afraid!
                    one almost down one to go!!

Comment

Well I am slowly getting frunk, ooop sorry drunk!

Got me self some of them breezers from Asda tonight, oooh the first one went down well, now the second one is going down even better, I can recommend the coconut ones )hic(

Spose I had better go to bed soon, gotta be up at 7 arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhh

Comment

Good Morning,
                        Come on you mums, them school bells are ringing lol
                        Our Tilly has been up since 10 to 5, don't know who gave her the job title bird waker upper but thats what she is lol.
                        Hoping for a nice day today as tilly is off (teachers training day) you think they would learn the job before they get it wouldn't you? We may have a ride over Yorkshire way, going to be sick of fish'n'chips in a bit, we seem to have them everywhere we go lol. I wouldn't mind but I don't do fish
                        See we have some new smilies lol :group:this one is particularly nice I think.:thanks:and this 2 words in my opinion that are not said enough.
                        and this which describes me totally or is it this:devil: lol

Comment

Wooohooo, one on the way to school as we speak, last one having breakie

oooh I like this one...:kiss:

Comment

youngest child has been forcedly removed from his pit, almost force fed his breakfast! he did manage to dress himself!...lol

next job bundle him in the car and deposit at school gates!.
                            ekin thump if he's like this now at 10 (nearly 11) god help me when he's a teenager!

Comment

Both gone! woooohoooo spose I had better go and get dressed now!

Comment

:jd: Is it too early yet???

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X