• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Hi Archer and Angle,
    Have a great weekend Archer, enjoy yourself.
    Don't worry about your Jet what a name for a doggie who isn't quite house trained pmsl.

Angle I do not do any kind of dancing in a morning lol that counts as exercise lol and I certainly don't do that lol.

Comment

With you on that one Not sure the OH is quite keen lol

Comment

Well I had to dig this thread out this morning lol,
        Only to tell you the weather is shocking here, although I can see some blue sky in the distance.
        Today is the close of my summer holidays, back in work tomorrow and I really, really, really don't want ot go back lol.
        Had a lovely day in Llandudno yesterday, we have been quite a few times and it still is one of the nicest places. It is clean, unpsoilt with tacky amusements etc, it is also quite flat if you don't count the Great Orme that is lol.
        They also have put up some really lovely new shops, didn't venture in them though, as OH was ready for his roast lamb dinner and so was I lol. lovely lol.

Comment

Well I dug it out this morning, guess I'll bury it tonight lol.
          Hope you have all had a nice weekend and are ready for work in the morning.
          All those that don't work for whatever reason, have a nice day lol

Comment

Well morning Enaid how are you?
            I am fine thank you, it seems like it may be a nice day, the sun is out and not many clouds about.
            It would be a lot nicer if I didn't have to go to work, but only doing 4 hours today so it will break me in gently lol.
            That's all I can think of to say to myself yet, I will think of something else maybe when I've had another brew.

Comment

Morning Enaid, I have two scenarios here:

1. Talking to yourself is a sign of madness

2. If you want an intelligent audience talk to yourself

I'll leave you to choose the one that suits.

Yes sun is shining, supposed to be a lovely week so we'll see.

Comment

Think it will have to be no.1 jan sounds so much better than a no.2 somehow lol.

Comment

morning everyone
                  well the school holidays are very nearly over now... eldest goes back on Wednesday..... youngest should have been back today
                  didn't realize till i saw some of the other mums walking back from school this morning!!!

Letter i got at end of term said the 4th!! ffs Rang the school and apparently I'm not the only one, a whole batch of letters went out with the wrong date! .... half of year 6 is missing pmsl!! she said not to worry and to bring him in tomorrow LOL he pleased as punch lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Tempty View Post
                    morning everyone
                    .. youngest should have been back today
                    didn't realize till i saw some of the other mums walking back from school this morning!!!
                    pmsl ive done that before now!!

Comment

I'm not dead... yet.
                      My Blog
                      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Me & Mrs LB went to Llandudno 2 years ago for our 25th anniversary Enaid. A thieving bloomin seagull stole my ice cream while we were having a stroll down the pier.

I wonder if it worked for Cabot???
                        My Blog

Comment

That'll teach yer to keep one eye on yer cornet at all times lol.
                          Nice to hear from you, glad all is ok and you are still Cabot Bashing see you soon Enaid xx

Comment

Hey Lugger hun, glad to hear that you are ok, so how's it looking with Felix for you?

Comment

Looks like Felix will be further south than Dean was, but we shall still probably have a wee bit of bad weather. Not enough to have to go into port for though. Unfortunately. I could do with a beer.
                              My Blog

Comment

I had a cat called Felix once......... Hope this Felix doesn't come too close Lugger.

Have had a boring weekend, too much work and not enough wine. But did manage to get out on Saturday night wtih OH, and no kids! Paradise!!unlike the other night when we sneaked out when the kids were out then the oldest managed to track us down to the curry house so we had to buy him one as well. Never mind, its nice that the kids still actually like coming out with us, at almost 18 and almost 15 its nice they still don't mind being seen in our compnay (or is it cos they're too skint to buy their own curries)
                                Boring day at work today, not too much to do but boss gone out so thought I'd nip in here instead.

Weather is lovely, nice and sunny although a bit cold. Hope we don't get any rain, it piddled down last night.
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X