• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabot's solicitors have been on the phone. I don't know what she looks like, but she sounds REALLY hot.

Is that a bit sexist?
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• hi enaid hun
      I'm here... was just catching up....a bit, was to tired yesterday

Comment

• I'm here!

What's tonights hot topic then?

Comment

• LOL lugger not sexist as long as you don't say it to her pmsl

Comment

• Did they ring to offer you a job LB?

Comment

• Cabots solicitor apparantly!!!!!!!
              Ok Tempty have you been fork lift truckin or what?

Comment

• I don't know what tonight's topic is...as long as it's not tinned vegetables i'm good
                spent 2 hours building a blummin display stack of sweetcorn ffs ...lol
                dodging customers, and getting interuppted what felt like every 5 mins to go trapsing around the store to find things for customers........thank god i start the night shift tues....lol

Comment

• Evening All

Comment

• no enaid.... no forklifts for me
                    shame was looking forward to that....... i did ask about it....after i realised i had'nt seen a single truck in the warehouse. he told me they use em in the other larger store. so ya never know I could get transfered there later...not that I mind that
                    just have to wait an see what happens with that one

Comment

• Hi PKEA.
                      So you are not people orrientated then Tempty, snap and I work in a bookies lol

Comment

• So Lugger, are you not telling us why she rang you, I presume it weren't for a date, or is it top secret?

Comment

• lol enaid
                          I'm ok with people normally....just get's a bit frustrating when you've been given a task to compleate in a set amount of time and you can't ignore customers when they distract you......in fact I think i must come across as too helpfull...... i'm sure the bu**ers were targetting me come the end ...lol

Comment

• Customers do that, they seem to leave their braincells in a bucket by the door, and have an antenna that finds the busiest worker.

Thats why I went on nightshift, had done 3 Christmases and wasn't about to do another one (this was before our Asda went 24 hours)

Comment

• lol Delta
                              I'd have to agree.... very accurate discription I'd say
                              I really don't think I could cope with day's around christmas time....it's bad enough now and for a holiday town trade has been down this year due to weather.... so if we ever get a summer, we can expect it to get very busy indeed.
                              yup deffinatly nights for me..... give me a job to do and leave me to get on with it

Comment

• Just thinking what your customers leave in a bucket now Delta can't believe I said that pmsl
                                Going to fetch me washing in, didn't put it out till 4 whats that all about night washing, sick of this weather:crazy:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X