• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all. Got into work early to get sorted before I go on hols and have done nothing uyet except catch up on this thread. Its poodling down here in Smethwick too. I hate this crappy weather.
    Is no longer here

Comment

• Well tis sort of bright and misty here this morning. Looks like rain later, but for once in a while its quite a pleasant start to the day.................. well decided, todays the day. Gonna complain to ICO on Yorky Bank today. And Natwest next Wednesday at latest (I gave em another week), so far, diddly. And both cheques have been cashed with both banks. Bloody *ankers................ thats bankers of course, lol lol lol xxxxx so not much doing other than photocopying SAR requests and recorded delivery slips for ICO to prove when stuff was sent etc. Boring boring boring...................... Might harass Inga at Abbey again too. She is completely ignoring my e mails but whats worse is shes ignoring the fact she is supposed to be setting up telephone conference with me, her and court by 2nd July and shes just not responding to me to advise shes actually set it up, nor asked for my number nor anything. Hope judge gets ticked with em again for not setting it up and kicks their defence out, Lol Lol Lol xxxx

Bl**dy Shabby. Thats what they are. Fendy xxx

HAPPY FRIDAY........................ COS WE KNOW WHAT IT IS TODAY DONT WE GUYS N GALS............. ITS CURRY AND WINE NIGHT, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY XXX Gawd they come around quick dont they. xxx Fendy xxxxxxxxxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Morning Wendy, are yer all excited, you won't be thinking about us lot in the crappy weather soon will yer? and don't forget me rock! and have a fab time.
        Morning Fendy, another boring day for you is it then?
        I think it may be you that caused the postal stirke, they are over worked and under paid and you make sure they never get a rest

Comment

• you wanted a photo of me
          well for 5 ish minutes I will put the link to my photobox

Information page

then I am going to hide (nb they are all over 1 1/2 years old havent got a latest photo of me on the work computer!)

Comment

• Kev I need you urgently. Youre a Data protection guy. I have an urgent question, please come back. Im being given the run around by shabby. Help Kev Help. Come back. Fendy xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• And Kev the link above to photobox doesnt work either. Lol Lol xxx

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Aaaaaghghgghgh Kev, come back. I need to ask ya something. xx

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• How funny is that PMSL

Comment

• Fendy - said it will only be up for 5 mins!
                    Lovely photo Tanz (I Think)

Comment

• OMG OMG OMG , lol lol lol, dunno bout morphed, more like a gurn to me. Lol Lol Lol Lol. Thank gawd your iccle girl is wayyyyyyyyy bonnier than you, Lol Lol Lol xxxx PMSL too.

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• And to think, I thought you was a woman do you remember?
                        Shrek comes to mind to be honest ROFL x

Comment

• Cheers tanz, here was me thinking you were a Lass,
                          I have had a bit of bother with my daughter using my computer, I hope you don't mind if I use that picture as a screensaver. It will without doubt keep her away............PMSL

best wishes,
                          Hod..Liam..
                          Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• Kev no fair. No fair at all. Again please................. please. And answer your bloody PMs will ya. I just sent ya one. Need info my friend. xxxx

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Originally posted by kevboy_telford View Post
                              Fendy - said it will only be up for 5 mins!
                              Lovely photo Tanz (I Think)
                              I thought that was you doing a cartwheel? who was I looking at then

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                                And to think, I thought you was a woman do you remember?
                                Shrek comes to mind to be honest ROFL x
                                I remember that lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X