• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't get any buttons on my laptop to work in the chat room....lol

Comment

• doesn't like mac's.......only likes PC's....lol

Comment

• I think that your not ment to know what i look like then .....lol

Comment

• you do look like your avatar.....but shorter hair....lol

Comment

• oh you got the link ok.......ok my bed time.. sleep well russ

Comment

• night then pixie mistie....lol

Comment

• I finally get the chat room working and everyone goes to bed....lol

Comment

• MORNING ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ooo enaid y the big bright letters.....i need sunglasses for that...especially as its dark and chucking it down here today! another day to get soaked working

Comment

• It's not raining here yet!
                      What do you do Archer? or have you already said and I forget

Comment

• Morning All

Comment

• Good morning, mr sun has his hat on here its another nice day

Comment

• Its real gloomy here today. Gotta get better though, its my daughters prom this evening....

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                              MORNING ALL!!!!!!!!!!
                              6.12am you posted that Di, ffs still the middle of the night. Stay in bed until 8.30am at least and don't shout so loudly and bright in the morning.

Good morning ev1.
                              best wishes,
                              Hod..Liam..
                              Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• I thought it was nice to be nice, if I want to shout in the morning I will,tis not my fault you lot stay up to the wee small hours. I have to get me beauty sleep!
                                Missed mochamoos photo, upset about that. No sign of veilside since he saw misties photo, I hope it's not done any perminant damage I think he was in lust! PMSL.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X