• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep and don't come back till yer well cooled off and yer dirty little mind has been washed and rinsed!!!!!!!!!!!

PMSL

Comment

• LMFAO@Hod

Comment

• Aftynoon all

Hope everyone is well this fine day, it must be fine it isnt raining! lol

Very grey and overcast in Burnley, could well let go at any moment, so I am glad that I opted to stay in today and so some work on the pooter.

Oh well, luch time over, time to go back to my punters!

Comment

• Not raining, not bl**dy raining. It has done nothing but bl**dy rain for four days solid now. Its mad. Like flippin Autumn. Where oh where oh where has the sun gone.............................

Is hod back from his walk in the rain with his member, lol lol lol xxxxx PMSL at that one............
          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1
          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Delta, the sun shines on the righteous, so that rules me out then. That explains why its done nothing but rain in Oakworth this week. Lol Lol xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• its raing cos u havent got ur money yet fendy,when u get ur chq it will become sunny again...
              and HOD u really are in need of a cold shower today! lolol

Comment

• Lol. Hey the money would be nice, but Im not gonna stress about it. Lifes too short. Lol Lol. It will come, when it comes Archer. No point me wishing my life away for a cheque hun. xxxxxxxxx

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Here fendy.....How many people watching your threads do you need to become senior member??......lol
                  Or is it because you bring amazing whit and sunshine as well as your superb advice.......lol
                  Or was it the FMB's....lol
                  Russ
                  P.S.
                  I want to be a 'Jack' me......lol

Comment

• Hi archer............. you're the only one lurking at the moment!!!! xxx

Comment

• there are other voyeuristic peeps around, no names mentioned

Comment

• Ooooooooooo.............. excoitin'!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Comment

• Well firstly,

a) apology to Delta. I do listen to ya hun, but havent followed your thread right from day one over on the other side. But I promise to go do my homework and read up whatever it was (the crisis) that is. Sincerest apologies hun.
                          b) Veilside, its not how many are you watching your thread, its how many posts you make on the serious help threads in the forums, lol lol lol xxxx
                          c) Veilside, Im sorry about the recorded delivery thing, just me being pedantic, and I should have known you would send everything recorded being the very methodical guy that you are.
                          d) Hedge, just shout when you need that pre six years thingy, evidence, and I can post it up for ya hun.
                          e) apologies to anybody else I might have offended, taken for granted, not listened to, and generally anybody Ive just bored to death.

Well blow me down with a feather (forgive the pun in the name there), but the sun has just come out in Oakies. Dont think its staying, but heck it sure feels nice after all the blinkin rain.

Okies, lets see who else I can upset now. Lol Lol Lol , jus kidding. And veilside deffo not weather for the FMB's. I would go *rse over t*t if I wore them on a wet slippery day like today. More like my great green wellies. Now there, bet the wellies is a bit of a fantasy killer eh !!!!! lol lol xxx Even us gals have to be practical sometimes. xxxx

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Who mentioned voyeurs...................... oooooh eh, I always thought those were kinky peeps, Lol Lol Lol xxx

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Yo Fendy, don't worry about it hun, it was actually nothing to do with the claim, is was that great lummox that I love (or didnt at the time! )

Comment

• Okies Delta, Well sorry anyway hun. Glad you still love im tho..........xxx but dont tell him too often. Its nice to leave em dangling a bit.......xx

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X