• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao, at least i get a coat for the fire!!

Comment

• Ooooooooh............... answer for everythin' tonight our little piggie!!!!

I'm off to bed in a mo............... have drunk (totally out of character for me!! ) way too much red wine and I keep slippin' off me little chair!!!!

However........... I shall be havin' me traditional bacon butty in the mornin'.............. COURTESY OF OUR PAL NATTIE!!!!! Lol............... I'll peel the PVC off first though!!!

See ya' tomorrow gang, thanks for a fun nite............ nite nite. xxxxxxxx

Comment

• Originally posted by Hedgey View Post
        I'm back............ just been checkin' out me CAG thread - the fun and games continue!!!

Oi! Luggerbugs! Get back 'ere you chicken........................

I've got ten pounds to shift and you promised!!!!
        You call, I obey. Weather is still too poo to put my stuff in the water anyway.

I'm off over to the Dark Side to see what you're on about. Back in a mo. Don't pinch all the duvet.
        My Blog
        http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Hmmm. He says one thing, but actions speak louder than words... and those actions say quite another thing.

I dunno why life had to get all complicated over there. Maybe somebody has got the painters in?
          My Blog
          http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Nite peepies, Soz, abandoned ship for a feelgood film for a couple of hours. Was a bit down so hubby put on LOVE ACTUALLY for me, cos it always cheers me up but makes me cry too.
            Soz, cant be helped, Im a typical pisces. Nite Nite peepies.................. Fend xxx

Sees ya tomoz. Xx
            Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
            Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
            Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
            Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
            Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
            Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1
            A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• cya tomoz fendy, lightweight!!!

Comment

• evening nattie....how you?

Comment

• eve wendy........

Comment

• Morning all, well still weeing it down in Oakies this morning, but not to worry, tis the weekend when all good thing happen. Soz about bogging off last night, but was a bit fed up what with yesterdays events so needed a feel good chick flick. LOVE ACTUALLY filled the void. I love that film........................ saddo, me, yep, actually.

Fendy xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• And postie hasnt been yet, so perhaps, ???? me cheque ????? perhaps ????? feeling positive, ?????? not like that means anything, Lol Lol xxx

Right off to get shower, cuppa tea, dry hair, and ready to face a new day.

Happy Saturday everybody xxxxxx I do love this friendly place, I so do. xxxx

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• know that feeling, need shower and brekkie

Comment

• Hi Fendy / Nattie
                          Hope the postman comes today, bringing next a nice big present (you'll have to work out how to get one of those massive cardboard cheques and get photo'd for the paper )
                          I will get down today to do the jobs I have to do, but its raining and really cant be bovvered

Comment

• Morning,
                            Can't say good cause it's naff!
                            I know what you mean Kev, this weather isn't half depressing, all your get up and go has gone, not that i had a lot anyway
                            Garden is full of weeds, they just seem to pop up over nightand it's not really a gardening day.
                            Thought about them from over the road this morning, the ones that have gone to Eden and BBQ it's even worse for them.

Comment

• Morning all, yep its horrid here in Essex at the moment, but not raining -yet- just dull with lots of black clouds Good news is i'm off to get the hair done , bad news is, i still got decorating to do ! Hey ho, its gotta be done.
                              Have a good day everyone, hope the postie brings you something nice fendy.
                              Talk laters

sapphire

Comment

• Good morning,

To Fendy, Diane, Delta, Sapphire, Kev, Nattie and veilside, oops sorry Tempty nearly missed you off...... Hiya
                                I can say good morning as the sun is shining and the flood waters have receeded.............hooo bloody rahhh!
                                I do hope the postie brings you a nice big cheque Fendy hun, to get that smile back on your face:rolleyes: Just incase be ready to set the dogs on him.

Have a nice day all of you.
                                Best wishes,
                                Hod..Liam..

ps; I like to use my name (I hope you don't mind)
                                Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X