• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fendy....

(((((HUGS))))))

don't let them get you down, they are so not worth it.

Cel xxxxxx
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

• Taa peeps sincerely. Just been and cleared out the kitchen cupboard, largely in temper, to clear my head but also to have a bit of a weep whilst the cupboard doors were wide open so daughter couldnt see me. What the heck is up with me. Im such a flippin wuss. I just feel hurt. Dont know how to feel not hurt. NVM, I suppose it will pass with the day.

COS TONIGHT IS CURRY NIGHT OF COURSE, ISNT IT, LOL LOL LOL XXXX CURRY AND VINO....... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY XXX

Thank goodness for the little things in life that keep us going. Lol xxxx Feeling better now. Not worth getting upset about really. I know Im not a bad person, I know Im an ok person deep down and so my conscience is clear. My only sin, is I suppose I chat a bit too much about rubbish stuff that arent really important. Sorry.......... but if peeps dont wanna read it, they dont have to. But apparently they had lots of complaints about my thread so I suppose they have to bin it really. I cant for the life in me think what might have been offensive to anybody though. NVM. Saga over. Story ended......... finished, done, and will post my failure or success on here. Nice that theres so many of you from t'over the road on here too. Really glad....... Fendy xxxxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Just wondering........ when peeps have received their cheque from Nutty West, do they come recorded or special delivery or just in plain envelopes. I thought it was just plain envelopes. ????

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Fendy I would have though with yours they would send out an armoured van!

xx

Comment

• Fendy i'm glad you are feeling a little better now, its true a good cry and a clean of kitchen cupboards can make you feel better. As for those on the 'other side' bugger them I say, keep smiling hun

sapphire

Comment

• Fendy hun...we all love you

The only place I felt safe over there was in your thread, if you know what I mean about safe

Comment

• Aaaaaw safe and sound. I know what you mean. There were lots of normal nutters on my thread, not weirdo nutter, Lol Lol xxx Ta Delta. Im ok now, will be fine by 7 this evening when meeee curry turns up and I can decork the vino chilling in the bottle fridge. Lol Lol. Nothing like food and wine to cheer us up. Lol xxx And lovely peepies too. Lots of em, Lol xxx

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Hi Fendy

can't believe they've done it, but thats life I suppose, and it will just carry on over here. Their loss.

What are they on about, this being a commercial site, I thought this one was free????
                  Is no longer here

Comment

• Fendy, yet again, a thread that we all went to because it was a blog on real life, while the claim was taking place, and brought many people to the forum and made us laugh while the difficulty of making a claim was taking place. Fendy, i am pleased that you are here and i would urge you to bring others here for a bit of fun and frolics. This is not because of competetiveness between sites but because we see things differently here and I love what i would call "the madness of fendy" thread(because of how many people came onto it). Loved it and always have done. There are two words I have for the mods who have done that to you(i think you can guess as i am not allowed to swear on here).

Your thread, Your story, Your life.
                    Their Loss, Their mistake, Their stupidity.
                    We are here for you and you is what is important. Enjoy this site as it grows and i am here for the foreseeable future as Nattie.(i need you here during the times when i am unable to post) so chin up, upwards and onwards and when do we celebrate your win?

Comment

• Thats my whole point Nattie. The thread over on t'other was never about me I thought. It was about the whole claiming situation and how sometimes it really gets us down, but how we all post on there, and pull together and sometimes, even the down scary days become ok, and easier to handle days. I know it got off topic I know it did, and its their place to decide to gag me or whatever whenever I know that too. But I think Im just very very very niaive. I like to believe the best in people and that truth and kindness and good stuff will always win out. But sadly, it doesnt. I realised that today.............. and Im sad about it, because it really never truly was about me. It was about how we all deal with the journey of claiming back what we feel has wrongly been taken from us. I am a fair person. If natwest had only ever charged me say 2 quid per bounced cheque etc. etc. etc. then I would never have complained in the first place. I know the world is not a fair place, but I truly believe it is each of our responsibilities to try and make it a fairer place if we can on a daily basis, by helping our fellow man, where we can, and if we can bring a smile to somebodys face in an otherwise meaningless day, then I think we have done our job well. Thanks Nattie. Its means a lot, and of course, I will help out as much as I can on here too. I consider it my duty. As you used to say

Ask not what XXX can do for you, but what you can do for XXX. Well that applies here now too. Because I dont think my efforts over there were seen in the right context. I think they thought I was a selfish person and it was all about me. IT NEVER WAS. NEVER. I AM NOT THAT SORT OF PERSON THAT I THINK, THEY THINK THAT I AM. Im just me. Warts and all, washing all my dirty laundry in public because thats just the way I am. I cant change and I cant help it. Its just me.............. and anybody thats doesnt like it, or me, doesnt have to read my thread. There, simple............... everybody likes to be loved and liked, but at the end of the day if were not, then we learn to deal with it.

I may be wrong, I dont profess to know everything or be right all the time, or even half the time for that matter, lol, but I do think Egos get way too much involved over t'road. I am grateful for all the help I have had from everybody along the way. I truly am. If I knew all your addresses I would send you all flowers and choccies when I win, I truly would. But I dont think I will be heading back over there. Im too soft, the slings and arrows I know will hurt my feelings, and it will probs make me cry if anybody posts anything negative about me, so I will stay away.............. I think its for the best, and I will try and help here instead.............. whomever and wherever I can. Im no expert, far from it as you all know, but even if it only means bolstering up tired shoulders, or offering a sympathy vote where needed, I will try my very best. Honestly.

Thanks peepies. Fendy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx And I will keep my banter for the lamp post. I promise.......xxx
                      Last edited by Fendyweather; 15th June 2007, 15:07:PM.

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Fendy, I am a great fan of your thread, and please please please do not just keep things like that in here. The site is about Your story, Your claim and Your banter. Fendy, you can see why some of us jumped ship because naively we all believed that we were honest kind people and were treated the same. We all found out that it was not the case and with deep sadness i might add. I think that is when things changed for me. I hope you will stay, and i hope you will become a valued member of the site as I am sure you will. Again, welcome, and please do not keep your NatWest thread ON TOPIC because i will get the guys and gals on here to take it OFF TOPIC(that is what it is all about, a unique and dare i say it gripping thread about life, claims, and stress).

Keep the chin up and be positive and if tonight is curry night then i look forward to tales of cooking(or is a takeaway?), wine and song.......not sure about that last bit

Comment

• I know what you mean about the deep sadness bit Nattie. Its really note nice leaving another forum under such a cloud. I just think its sad and unnecessary. Anyway enough said about over the road, heck we could go on about that one till the early hours, but at the of the day its pointless wasted breath and energy. Lets concentrate on making this site, one that people will enjoy coming to, for serious threads of course, but for some light hearted fun amongst all the tiresome, sometimes head bashingling frustrating claiming, a cracking top one. Lol. I promise to stay me, not change, and try to help wherever I can, and not just my dear friends I have made along the way, the newbies, everybody. Im sure we will get there with lots of continued enthusiasm from everybody. Great site by the way mods. Much more free thinking and easy going. Thanks everybody for today. Im fine now, honest. Well over it. Fendy xxxxx Lol Lol Lol. They didnt deserve me. Lol Lol Lol Lol xxxx (Poor hubby says that to me, i.e. what did I do to deserve you, an awful lot with rolled eyes at same time, do you think hes gettiing at something)!! My mum reckons he must have killed a few priests in a previous life to end up with me, Lol Lol xxx

And oooooo did somebody say gorgeous scrummy takeaway chicken hydrabady with a side order of bindi bhaji, um yeah, now were talking. Food, my second most favourite subject, lol lol, after the vino of course, Lol xxxx HAPPY FRIDAY PEEPIES.
                          Last edited by Fendyweather; 15th June 2007, 15:11:PM.

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Nothing else I can add, Fendy. Nattiepig has said it all so well. I wish I could say I'm surprised it happened. But unfortunately, I can't because my eyes have been opened to the ways of the CAG just too many times recently.

Anyways... as you say, nothing a good curry and some ribena can't sort out.
                            My Blog
                            http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• is it takeaway or home made...that is the important question on the thread today?

You have more posts than me as well

Comment

• Guggerwugs, ta. Love ya hun............ a friend in need, and you were there when meeee pooty ate meee Nutwest file and nearly died. I couldnt thank you enough.

Nattiepig, of course its a takeaway. If you had been keeping up to speed on the thread you would have known that. Silly piggy, lol lol lol xxx

Its from the best takeaway this side of the Pennines. Called Raj Mahal on Mill Hey in Haworth village centre, and the place itself is nothing special to look at, but OMG their food speaks volumes. Theyve had to set up a delivery service as far away as Bradford some 9 miles away because they have such a following. Their curries are just TO DIE FOR.......... the best, ever, and if they havent got what you want on the menu, you just ask them if they can do it (your recipe) and they will. They are fantastic, truly fantastic. Their naans taste like they have been kneaded on the thighs of fair indian maidens. Just bliss............... Oh gawd, salivating just thinking bout it now, Lol Lol xxxx

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X