• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

SAPPHY -UPDATES from hospital

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SAPPHY -UPDATES from hospital

Sending love and best wishes for a speedy recovery your way Sapphy! :hug:

Nellie xxx

Comment

What fantastic news Sapph, that's really made my day. I promised you some time ago you would be in my family's thoughts and prayers and you still are! Really really pleased to hear you're coming home. Take care and well done - you've been incredibly brave in the way you have faced this and your courage has paid off.

Lots of love,

Caspar
      xxxxx

Comment

Text received from Sapphy at 5:30pm (sorry just seen it)- She is home and resting and chilling out and will be for the next two weeks. She says she may either have to have radiotherapy or chemotherapy but she will not know until she sees the consultant in 2 weeks.

She has asked me to thank you all for your good wishes and she sends her love to you all. xxxxxx
        Last edited by TUTTSI; 19th April 2011, 22:02:PM.

Comment

Thanks for that, Tuttsi. Home. Where healing happens at its' best. Take it easy, Sapph. Heal.

Lick your wounds, now - you won.

Comment

Thanks again TUTTSI. Bless her too, sending all my love XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely wishes everyone, hmmmmm chilling did I say, hmmmmm I've been in this friggin office since 8 am this morning catching up with work, I'm going home soon for some well earned sleep lol.
              I will come into work again tomorrow, then its Easter and hopefully our part timer will be back from Euro Disney and I can stay home until after the May day holidays and maybe just pop in the office for an hour or so during the week.
              Yes its sore, yes my left one is swollen to the size of a melon lol. They are still going to keep an eye on the right hand side as there is something suspicious there, so lets just wait and see.
              Thanks to Tuttsi for doing the updates for me.

Comment

Great to hear things went well and you're home honey xxx Don't work too hard eh, you deserve some chill time.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Get well soon, Sapphire!

Love
                  AC
                  X

Comment

Two things, firstly Sapph, it's great to see you posting "in the flesh" - take care not to do too much too quickly, and hope you have a swift recovery.

Secondly Amethyst it's lovely to see you back and to know you're still alive and kicking. You take care too!

Caspar
                    xxxxx

Comment

Get Well Soon Sapphy ((Hugs)) have a restful Easter, and I hope you have a speedy recovery xxx
                      Luminol x

Comment

Belated good wishes Sapph - glad the news is good.

Let me know if you want a chat re the next stages!!!

Stay on top hun (oops! not a very good choice of words that really, eh?? LOL!!)

I came through the other side as you know, and so will you.

Bloody hair grown back in tight curls .... great, bloody great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of love hun
                        xxx

Comment

My mum and sister are always asking of you too Sapphire honey, and sending their love xxx

Comment

Hiya and thanks for your good wishes, well it seems I've got off a bit lighter than first thought, the cancer hasn't spread to my lymph nodes and they got it out with a nice margin around it, so basically all I have is a nice scar under my arm and an even nicer scar across my boobie and a dent where they removed lots of tissue.
                            I'm on tablets for five years and am having a total of 4 and a half weeks of radiotherapy, which is every day to the hospital and back, which will start after the wedding and a couple of weeks holiday too.
                            Not too bad me thinks and its doable as far as I'm concerned.
                            Then its six monthly checkups after that and also they are keeping a close eye on the suspicious shadow that's in my right boobie, apart from that I'm feeling ok apart from very tired, oh an I've found a weird rash on my chest today, so if that doesn't clear up it's another visit to the GP.

Comment

Sapph,

Hopefully it's the same as the one I had 2-3 weeks ago. It itched like hell and after a couple of days stayed in the original place but started popping up for a day or so at a time on other bits of my body. It was eventually diagnosed as an eczma (spelling?) carried in the veins and caused by stress, usually found in those who've been in a stressful situation and still have a fair bit on their mind. I reckon that fits you at the moment. Initially mis-diagnosed as a reaction to medication.

Good luck at the doctors!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X