• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Join-in Chatter Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Join-in Chatter Thread

Or a bit of Diana

Comment

Originally posted by marshallka View Post
      I loved him too. Just wish I could have seen him.

Yeah I know....... he is amazing though isn't he? XX
      ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
      Originally posted by sapphire View Post
      Barry White eh, oooo music to make love too :wink:
      Did you notice the Status Quo above as well Sapphire?

It is these you like or went to see in concert if I remember correctly??
      How about a bit of Donna Summer "I feel love"

Last edited by di30; 11th November 2010, 17:48:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yes Di I saw the Status Quo one, thank you very muchly and yes they were bloody fantastic lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
          Yes Di I saw the Status Quo one, thank you very muchly and yes they were bloody fantastic lol.
          My daughter had a bang on the drums with the drummer of Quo. One person was picked from each form to do this and she was one. She also saw them at Primary School too. Her head was mad on them.

Comment

Comment

Strictly & Annie Lennox - perfect!!

Comment

Going to understand this Windows Messenger & MSN if it kills me

Right---Clicked on Windows Messenger-but wont let me in---need anet password--Is it Windows Messenger you click on?

Comment

Oh blimey it just asks me to log into msn and i put in my password and email addy, anything else than that I have no friggin idea.
                  Currllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyy or someone who knows heeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppp ppppp.

Comment

What are you clicking to start off ?
                    Yesterday-I had something with 4 sepatate items in top menu -incl MSN--gone now ????
                    Yes need to uninstall everything & start again---Curly-where are you?
                    gone to net pasport services for lost password-but page unavailable
                    Last edited by Turboman; 2nd December 2010, 11:49:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

In a word, or maybe a sentence...... I have no friggin idea, me and tecchhhie stuff don't mix lol.

Comment

Right-you've popped up as online--but I still cant send my inaugoral first message cos it says you are "AWAY" status--where do I change it ?

Comment

OMG--I've cracked it--I've cracked it---doh.....I was using wrong user name - lol

Comment

You are such a clever boy ((((Hugs))))

Comment

Hiya peeps,

Not been around much due to other family commitments.. so what have I missed..??

Are we all still meeting up in April.. can't wait, really looking forward to this now.. and meeting you all..

Whoooohoooo..!! I'm getting soooo excited.. I'm very easily pleased.. LOL

Maxie.xx
                              Are you coming Turbs..?? you bloomin well better be matey.. lol
                              Last edited by Maxie Girl; 8th December 2010, 11:45:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hope so maxie-if I'm fit-lol

Mrs Turbo also I hope--will stay at cousins in Croydon or my lad in Finchley

You obviously can shack up with Bill in a hotel--lol
                                Maxie---canyou see Chat---just above Updates on Index page ?--if so go in there
                                Last edited by Turboman; 8th December 2010, 11:51:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X