• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

It's that time of year again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's that time of year again

it's back tonight at 7.30

Re: It's that time of year again

Oh for Gods sake
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

am going out tonight, lol!
      "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
      (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
        Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

am going out tonight, lol!
        These eyes don't miss much lol bet you will catch up tomorrow lol

Comment

Thats it we're definately on the countdown to Crimbo rofl.

125 days to go! :cancan:

Comment

Well I watched it and the following stood out for me, sorry I havn't posted up clips, for the life of me I can never work that bit out.

Katie Waissel - her version of At Last was fab, but there's talk that she's already got a recording contract in USA under the name of Lola Fontaine, only time will tell.

Gamu Nhengu - fantastic little singer, I reckon she's one to watch.

Comment

The Daily Mash - CHERYL SOLDIERS ON DESPITE BEING DEAD

CHERYL SOLDIERS ON DESPITE BEING DEAD 23-08-10 BRAVE X Factor judge Cheryl Cole has overcome her recent death with the aid of hooks and pulleys.

They replaced her eyes with a couple of boiled sweets
              Producers said the plucky Girls Aloud star would have wanted to honour her commitment to the show and had always insisted that being dead would not prevent her from doing her job.

A spokesman said: "She had a vacant expression on her face, which obviously failed to ring any alarm bells. But then we noticed she hadn't moved for about 19 hours and that's when Simon decided to jab her in the thigh with a big fork."

The production team quickly agreed the deceased singer would triumph over her deadness with the aid of almost-invisible wires, Hellraiser-esque hooks and a team of enthusiastic puppeteers.

The spokesman added: "X Factor is all about people overcoming adversity in pursuit of their goals, whether you're a thickset virgin with cheap shoes and hedgerow pubes or a recently deceased corpse."

Audience member Tom Logan said: "Cheryl did brilliantly, you could scarcely tell anything was wrong, though her head did keep lolling back and forward until they got the hang of it.

"'Being dead did not affect her repertoire of one facial expression - the slightly concerned aspect of a five-year-old who's just licked a cat's ear for the first time and isn't sure if it tastes good or bad."

Logan's wife Jane added: "She was fantastic, though there was a slight smell of physical degeneration and a few more flies than one would ordinarily expect."
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

It was incredibly underwhelming the start to the x factor.

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
                  It was incredibly underwhelming the start to the x factor.
                  Well it is to be expected really, after all they did start off in Glasgow and London.The talent will appear when they go in the middle a place called Manchester, plenty of talent here

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                    Well it is to be expected really, after all they did start off in Glasgow and London.The talent will appear when they go in the middle a place called Manchester, plenty of talent here
                    Oh ffs :lalala:

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                      Oh for Gods sake

Too right. I had to sit through this garbage while sitting for my nieces last Saturday.

The show, far from being an exercise in determining who has the x factor, it's primary purpose is to identify those who haven't and then humiliate them all in name of entertainment.

Comment

Double eviction this weekend and Cher and Katie are both favourites to go so that would leave cheryl with absolutely nobody to mentor so at least she can get her christmas shopping done(ooops, she has a few less presents to buy this year :o )

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X