• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Amazon Tours Enquiry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon Tours Enquiry

As you may know Amazon are offering tours of their fulfilment centres in an effort to demonstrate how blissfully happy they're employees are.

I thought I might enquire.
    I'll let you know if I get a response.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	29.7 KB ID:	1500221

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	167.0 KB ID:	1500222

Click image for larger version  Name:	3.PNG Views:	1 Size:	49.8 KB ID:	1500223
    Tags: None

Naughty !
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Lol.

Nice try but the ''indirect'' taxes they say they pay are in fact a combination of VAT (which their customers pay) and PAYE (which their employees pay).

Hi Nick,

Sure, I'm happy to answer your questions. During the tour, you'll see and hear first-hand how we are investing heavily in creating jobs and infrastructure across the UK – more than £18bn since 2010. The UK has now become one of Amazon's largest global hubs for talent and this year we announced plans to create 2,000 new jobs in the country, taking our total workforce to over 29,500. This investment helped contribute to a total tax contribution of £793m during 2018 – £220m in direct taxes and £573m in indirect taxes. You can read more about Amazon's economic impact in the UK here.

Whilst you're here, you'll also see some of our employees working in roles from picking and packing customer orders to IT, HR and engineering. All permanent Amazon fulfilment centre employees receive a comprehensive benefits package, including private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection, subsidised meals and an employee discount, which combined are worth more than £700 annually, as well as a company pension plan. We've created more than 27,500 good jobs in the UK with pay starting at £9.50/hour and £10.50/hour depending on location on top of industry-leading benefits and skills training opportunities.

We would love for you to come and see this for yourself, for groups of 10 or less, you can book via the website at www.amazon.co.uk/fctours - if you'd like to book a group with more than 10 guests, do let me know and I can help you get a date secured.

Best Wishes,
      Amazon UK Tours

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X