• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPI

I have had a letter from investor compensation saying they have paid me pip but I have not paid there fee ,which was 4 years ago, I have been to the bank and they cannot find any record of money being paid in,I'm just wondering if anyone else has had a letter, or could this be a scam, can not understand if this is real why have they waited 4 years.
    Tags: None

I'd say it's a scam.

And even if it's not, you haven't had any money and therefore you owe nothing.
    COMPLETING AN N180 DIRECTIONS QUESTIONNAIRE (SMALL CLAIMS TRACK) GUIDE

My posts here are based on my experience of a variety of life events. I have no formal legal training & if in doubt take professional legal advice or contact CAB. If you follow anything I write here you do so at your own risk & I accept no liability for any loss, costs or other outcomes.

Private messages are disabled as help is only offered publicly. I do not come on here in the evening, at weekends or on public holidays.

Comment

Thank you for reply

Comment

These people? http://www.investorcompensation.co.uk/

They had a few different trading names, some at the bottom of the page - plus they could have bought a book of ppi claims off any of the failed cmcs.

Did you ever sign up with a cmc in the past ten years ?

Sometimes a ppi refund can be paid off an outstanding balance on a debt so you might not necessarily have had a payment in to your account

Does investor compensation say what the ppi refund was from and how much ?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X