• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

NatWestStaffMember: My true self revealed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NatWestStaffMember: My true self revealed

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
    I have had time to get the finances in place to sort out the short term shortfall. It will be ok
    That line intregues me! have you robbed the buggers?
    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
      That line intregues me! have you robbed the buggers?
      I have never broken the law in the time I worked for the bank. However, I did breech my contract and I got duly fired for it.

Comment

Hi Tim, unfortunately I dont get on the site as often as I would like to these days as I am never home for that long. I would just like to say how sorry I was to learn of your dimissal, a big thanks for all the help you gave me and other Nasty west customers You are a star

Comment

âÁÎËÉÒ-ÂÌÁÇÏÄÅÔÅÌØ Õ×ÏÌÅÎ ÉÚ ÂÁÎËÁ - âÁÎËÏ×ÓËÉÅ ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÉ - îÏ×ÏÓÔÉ
          Can anyone who speaks Russian please translate this? It seems to be the only other source that picked up the story. Plus, What do the comments say, thank you.
          I will soon be recording an album for the Russian market of bank songs mostly covers;
          Like a Bank over troubled waters,
          Working 9 to 5,
          If I were a Banker,
          and many many more, coming soon comrades!!!

Comment

ROFLMFAO!!!!! You sure you want it translated lol limp biorobots

For more than two years Keyrman Tim (Tim Keirman) was an angel, the keeper of secret bank clients.

Still working at NatWest, to the chagrin of the large employers, he helped thousands of customers to return the money through the placement of anonymous tips in the forums of specialized sites. Last week, his identity was disclosed to the bank. Payment has become an immediate and merciless, writes The Independent.

Keyrman, 34-year-old cashier and MoneySense advisor at a branch of NatWest, Cambridge yesterday told of their deeds. After a disciplinary Keyrman assembly was dismissed for misconduct.

Banker spent his free time helping clients cope with the bureaucracy to get back the money. Keyrman placed trust boards and internal documents.

As Keyrman said he was pleased to realize that he has helped someone. He did not agree with the system of charging, and he remembered a number of cases in which exorbitant payments destroying human life.

Comments

So behold! Normal, decent, good people do not want such a society ... needs limp biorobot, obediently doing what he said. Degradation of the person to consider what society you build and what will happen to your children ....

I, for example, to build a society biorobots

* limp biorobots

and succeeded

Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
            Me VS Abbey Win
            BIL HSBC Credit Card
            BIL EGG
            BIL HSBC Loan
            BIL PPI Win

Comment

Limp birobot??? pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
                For more than two years Keyrman Tim (Tim Keirman) was an angel, the keeper of secret bank clients.
                Lol, though it was going to go on and say that you had a safety deposit box containing $20million from a deceased oil engineer and that you needed someone to collect the box on your behalf and split the money....lol

Comment

Just wanted to add. Tim is a lovely decent honest kind compassionate caring honourable human being. I love him to bits............................ such a sweetie. xxxxxxxx
                  Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                  Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                  Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                  Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                  Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                  Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1
                  A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Can't add anymore to all of the above comments other than 'Thank You Tim' and 'I hope you sort out your employment position before it begins to affect you too much'.
                    BJ's Dad

Comment

Today's OFT test case decision justified all that went on with me. Justice has been served on the Banks' and their unlawful practice. It has been a delight to be at the RCoJ to hear the decision in person(without a wig ).
                      Anyway, better let the adrenaline settle itself down.

Comment

MY point exactly!!

Good for you nattie.

Once they get sir (?) Fred's pension back they should give it to you!

Then I suggest we set up a gee gees tipster thread based on names associated with the bank charges issue and use it to fud the beers for the next get together!:tinysmile_twink_t2:
                        The charges coming in to the banking industry every day will more than pay the banks total legal bill for the whole test case so why wouldn’t the Banks want to "ensure Justice at the highest level"

Comment

Before I read the Judgment I'm gonna get me a glass of whisky to sup slowly

Comment

My head hurts now after reading the ruling today.............................. Ive decided. IM THICK......................!!

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

haha lol me too fendy!! it was ok til the last few posts haha

Comment

Im sooooooooooooooooooo glad Im not alone. !!!

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X