• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Forum Upgrade Discussion...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never been great at explaining stuff lol.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      I've never been great at explaining stuff lol.
      Yes you have---
      Just perusing this thread-at the bottom it displays 4 pages (my setup) but the highlight has gone which shows you what page you are on--which is useful if you are looking for something specific and if you can't find it on the page you are viewing-you can then try (say)every fifth page until you get near where you want to be

Comment

• Originally posted by Turboman View Post
        but the highlight has gone which shows you what page you are on
        If you look up it does say which page of page you are one, I must admit I missed it for a long time,

Click image for larger version  Name:	Selection_043.png Views:	1 Size:	108.7 KB ID:	1387210
        Sorry i'm just thinking out loud, it might be irrelevant, I am not employed in anyway in the legal profession, please ensure you research any advice I give before using it I have been known to be wrong on multiple occasions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phaeton View Post
          If you look up it does say which page of page you are one, I must admit I missed it for a long time,

Click image for larger version Name:	Selection_043.png Views:	1 Size:	108.7 KB ID:	1387210
          Thanks---dohhhhh---didn't spot that-lol

Comment

• A good bit I've just noticed, is if you're reply to the last post on a thread, and have to keep scooting back through the thread to check facts/look at documents etc while making your post, it just stays, at the bottom in the quick reply box and you can happily flick through pages and keep typing at the bottom Much better than having to open all the pages in new tabs and keep switching which tab you're looking at and losing track lol.
            Alsooooooooooo Restore Auto Save is a lot better, it doesn't kick in until 3 minutes ( or the database would have a cow ) but if you're writing a long post or need to investigate lots of stuff while writing you're pretty safe that you'll be able to get back your work if you got lost/sidetracked etc.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	1387248 Top ( above logo ) for Turboman - ( thats what you should have except for the Edit Site bit )
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

• Got this Ame Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-01-25 12_43_59-Forums - LegalBeagles Forum.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	1387250

Comment

• Oooerrrrr

What browser you on?
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

• Try a hard refresh anyway CTRL F5 - did it look okay before you logged in ?
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

• Firefox on XP
                      On mobile now (Red Hawk) lol
                      Will refresh on PC when I get home after a “aperitif “

Comment

• XP ? Firefox stopped working properly in XP 3/4 years ago .... so COULD be that. Long as mobile is working okay anyway

#staysafestayhome

Comment

• I,ll try it on my laptop windows 10 and Android tablet later also

Comment

• Hmm. Smilies and exclamation quotes don’t show from iPhone post. Xx

Comment

• iPhone test

Yeah they do.... lol

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                              I,ll try it on my laptop windows 10 and Android tablet later also
                              You live in PC World?
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

• ”trying again”

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X