• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Think it's time he retired

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Think it's time he retired

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
    God knows what was going through that mans head, instead of a suspended the guy should have got the maximum.

Bloody hell, if I get accepted as a magistrate people like that need to be fearful because I will send them for the max available.
    Six months, or would you send them to the Crown Court for sentencing?

What do you expect prison to do to a convict, other than to deprive them of their liberty?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowcat View Post
      More rehab for addicts would be welcomed and maybe that was his point but if he can't find a way to put that without using stupid and inciting phrases, he is not fit for purpose as a judge.
      He just needs a remedial course in the English language.

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
        Shocking.
        We had our caravan broken into and smashed up several years ago, the tea-leaves involved used our stabilizer to break into at least twelve more at the same time.
        Mostly taking canned food and a portable TV and radio.
        The police told it it was more likely to be "addicts" who would sell the sellable stuff and eat the food.
        We found out through contacts who had actually done it and that he was selling our stuff in a local pub, but were told by the police that if we got it back WE would be prosecuted for receiving stolen goods!
        We also found out, much later that one of the people involved was a police informer.
        But yet you chose not to prosecute the Chief Constable as an accessory?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowcat View Post
          Cameron running this poorer and poorer country is like a welder becoming a surgeon.
          Oh, indeed. Arc welding is much more skilful. :tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
            Re: the drugs thing, my feelings are that we should find a nice empty uninhabited island off of somewhere like Scotland, drop them all there and send a pallett of food once a week, and a shed load of drugs, let them fight over it, anyone who survives a certain amount of months is then brought back, put into a decent rehab and given help to start again.
            The obvious difficulty would be one of preventing a drug dealer from landing on the island to steal the drugs allocated to the inmates.

Comment

I wouldn't give them methadone,,i would dump them and let em suffer..will stop clucking eventually (proper sympathetic isn't I ) :tung:

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                I would be very careful posting a story from the Daily Wail, which is an authoritarian and right-wing hate sheet.

So would you prefer stories from comics like the Sun or Mirror perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                  So would you prefer stories from comics like the Sun or Mirror perhaps?
                  Not really as they are hardly any better, apart from not having a history of having applauded a certain Head Kraut in the 1930s. The Shun is (or was until recently) owned by Rupert Murdoch, whom some say is the crotchspawn of Satan.

The Independent is usually reliable, as would be the dear old Grauniad were it not for its left-leaning tilt.

Comment

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...for-20-1309396

wonder if this low life will be told hes courageous?
                    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X