• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Banks Must Change their Culture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Banks Must Change their Culture

Does anyone with a Kensington loan/mortgage have anything in writing that ties it in with the LIBOR contrary to what their website says?

Comment

http://rocketspage.wordpress.com/tag/barclays-bank/

So the subprime/repo plot is going t**s up. And if the best the FSA et al could manage in 2010 was some finger wagging at this hideous, vile practice then I suggest they look in the mirror and ask what they've really done to this country. Anyone with a knighthood that stood back and let this happen should be immediately stripped of it as they appear to despise the UK over their own immoral gain.

Comment

I see posted on another board regarding Kensington:

Hi, I have a mortgage which states in the conditions that the rate set will be LIBOR + 2%, when i spoke to them they told me I am paying 7.72% and is set on a 3 month basis. Does this now mean that they will have to reduce my rate to LIBOR 3.72% (as of yesterday) + the 2% = 5.72 in december or can they do whatever they want and keep it as it is????

Oh dear. All these companies are so in the quaggy. Can anyone tell me the bank behind Kensington?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowcat View Post
          Does anyone with a Kensington loan/mortgage have anything in writing that ties it in with the LIBOR contrary to what their website says?
          I will look, and if I can post them here if they do. A can of worms, found Libor mentioned in the documents they supplied when we moved also that a fee was paid to the "inroducercer" who at the time was owned by Kensington. I will have to scan and edit later would it be better to start a new thread? News just on Mr Diamond is not taking his bonus, poor thing he will only be able to buy Cava now!
          Last edited by dogtired; 10th July 2012, 11:39:AM.
          Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

The website contradicts what they did then. I will print off a copy of the first page of their website. As this is a general umbrella for banks and their subprime links with the ultimate goal being to set us all free from this cesspit, we can either keep it on here or start another thread, up to our excellent admins.

Comment

ok, doing computer updates at the moment which is why there is a delay!
              Two identical books of terms and conditions one from TML the other from Kensington.
              Both mention the Libor rate, cannot find mention of which bank would we find out with the sort code?
              DT

Comment

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/03049877

Here's a start. Investec are behind Kensington and alot of their employees are former Barclays Capital. Carrying on a business plan one wonders? Similar to Barclays, Inestec also have ex Lehman exployees. This is further 'liquidate UK' business, I would say your written evidence of a LIBOR link with Kensington makes Investec pursuable aswell.

Comment

sort code indicates bank is BARCLAYS!:censored:

Comment

Ok we all need to start digging on this.
                    Any other subprimes to look into, let us know.

Comment

• Re: Banks Must Change their Culture

I hope I can do this.
                      Both the terms and conditions books are more or less identical but the TML has scanned in slightly better.
                      The only difference in the Kensington one is that they do not mention TML I also attached the original letter telling us the "broker" would get a fee

TML 1.pdf

TML 2.pdf

TML3.pdf

TML4.pdf

Last edited by dogtired; 10th July 2012, 18:34:PM. Reason: trying to edit attachements

Comment

http://www.thebureauinvestigates.com...-tory-funding/

Comment

Barclays and Lehmans seemed to run quite a lot of things in the UK:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...fat-cat-103271

Comment

Barclays and Lehmans seemed to run quite a lot of things in the UK:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...fat-cat-103271

Like the Mafia in Italy - comes to mind.

Comment

I know! If it weren't for respecting LB so much it makes one want to post a picture of Bob Diamond with the Godfather theme in the background but naturally, that would be pushing things too far.

Comment

As well as Rooftop Mortgages selling our mortgages without notifying us to Farringdon No 1 PLC and still retaining title... what is all this about. ..Call me snake has uncovered so much information on their sharp practices. The same thing as Ascendon they want to scrutinise as many mortgages as possible and repossess them as quickly as possible, earning a fortune on the way by making the borrower having to pay vast amounts of monies on short falls which they arrange.

Yes and I agree AC, a lot of people who have had this done to them have had hosts of health problems from these practices.

I've thought that for a while. There must be a host of health problems associated with what has happened over the past decade as well as mental anguish and if a few of us with individual people that we'd like to bring into the spotlight - e.g. mine would be Swift/Barclays and some Acenden, Kensington, etc - and took our government to a European court for failing in their Duty of Care we might not win, but it would put a lot of dirty business under the spotlight.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X