• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

03005550285 // 0300 555 0285 TV Licencing Other

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03005550285 // 0300 555 0285 TV Licencing Other

03005550285 // 0300 555 0285 TV Licencing

TV Licencing

TV licensing calling to chase up late payments on your TV licence. They used to be rather rude to you and I hate answering calls from them as they were mean even if I'd just missed a couple of the weekly £4 payments which seemed a tad unecessary, but the guy I spoke to today sounded okay and was more than willing to let me phone back to check who he was before giving him 'first line of address' etc. (which I give to NO ONE who calls me out of the blue)

Type of Call
    Other

Call Features
    Actual Human

Opt Out option given ?
    No

Are you registered with TPS ?
    No

For advice dealing with nuisance calls view http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...824#post450824
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

TV licencing and some information is just here for those who want them. I have some good things which are really need but due to the cheap assignment writing service uk it is important for TV licencing where we need ever. I have something which is really good.

Comment

sdfsdfdfd

Comment

I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.*The Knowledge Broker Blueprint Review

Comment

Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site.*The Knowledge Broker Blueprint Review

Comment

The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article.*The Knowledge Broker Blueprint

Comment

You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!*The Knowledge Broker Blueprint

Comment

This post is good enough to make somebody understand this amazing thing, and I’m sure everyone will appreciate this interesting things.*Would You Rather

Comment

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...*Cinderella Solution

Comment

That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field.*Would You Rather

Comment

Hello! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you've got right here on this post. I will probably be coming back to your weblog for more soon!*Cyprus yachts for sale

Comment

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.*Acne scar removal

Comment

spamming

Comment

Originally posted by Guest

Velly Fine Indeed

Comment

Spammers

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X