• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
  • LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

03005550285 // 0300 555 0285 TV Licencing Other

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03005550285 // 0300 555 0285 TV Licencing Other

03005550285 // 0300 555 0285 TV Licencing

TV Licencing

TV licensing calling to chase up late payments on your TV licence. They used to be rather rude to you and I hate answering calls from them as they were mean even if I'd just missed a couple of the weekly 4 payments which seemed a tad unecessary, but the guy I spoke to today sounded okay and was more than willing to let me phone back to check who he was before giving him 'first line of address' etc. (which I give to NO ONE who calls me out of the blue)

Type of Call
    Other

Call Features
    Actual Human

Opt Out option given ?
    No

Are you registered with TPS ?
    No

For advice dealing with nuisance calls view http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...824#post450824
    We may not win by protesting, but if we don't protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win. Hetty Bower

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Find Solicitors offering fixed fees on our sister site - JustBeagle.com
    Tags: None

TV licencing and some information is just here for those who want them. I have some good things which are really need but due to the cheap assignment writing service uk it is important for TV licencing where we need ever. I have something which is really good.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite. Just checking you are a human. Please sign up to avoid having to do this in the future.

Registration Image Refresh Image

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X