• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Post up and share your examples of spam phishing emails messages #scamaware

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not an email but a phone call telling me as my sky insurance had run out they would renew if for one year at about £80 or 3 years at £50 a year. I egged them on and then said, I was not, nor had I ever been a sky customer. The guy then sounded really hurt as if it was a personal insult and tried to sell me 'white goods' insurance. I come from a sky free family, my parents, myself or my siblings do not have sky , partly political as we hate Murdoch

Comment

• Actual sender email is only visible on expanded view ( and it's nothing to do with Netflix )

Click image for larger version

Name:	BFD9083F-9B95-4376-B556-418526655387.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	1482968
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Email is from Mobile Amazon (shinozak.co.jp) so is obviously fake.

YOUR AMAZON ACCOUNT IS INCOMPLETE - ADD YOUR MOBILE NUMBER

Click to add your phone number here.

Protect your account and prevent lockouts by adding a mobile number.
        If you experience any difficulties or forget your password we will be able to contact you quickly and provide assistance.

No they won't - just a standard phishing scam.
        You can read my blog on scammers, spammers and time-wasters at https://fightback.ninja

And you can hear me on Brooklands Radio every Tuesday and Friday morning at 11:30 at http://www.brooklandsradio.co.uk

The Fightback Ninja
        sigpic

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X