• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MET parking charge notice, Mcdonalds Heathrow South Hayes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MET parking charge notice, Mcdonalds Heathrow South Hayes

It doesn't help but that popla appeal should still win.

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
      It doesn't help but that popla appeal should still win.

M1
      lets hope so. I'm still waiting for them to reply. hopefully its dropped down the back of the sofa.

Comment

Hi am also in the same boat as you and wondered how you had got on with the POPLA process, as am just about to venture down the same route? Also against MET for an overly long stay at a McDonald's carpark.

Thanks,

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by markwindsurf View Post
          Hi am also in the same boat as you and wondered how you had got on with the POPLA process, as am just about to venture down the same route? Also against MET for an overly long stay at a McDonald's carpark.

Thanks,

Mark
          still waiting for POPLA or whoever is doing these appeals to contact me. at some point I would guess they cant chase me for it anymore.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Adam. It seems like the whole process takes a lot longer than I had initially assumed.

Mark

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X