• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN court order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the statement is true then leave it in. You are not telling an untruth It helps your case

You have a contract with the landholder. That is the superior contract.

Do you actually have an assigned space? If so then this is even better as you already have a contract for parking and therefore no need of another contract offered by the signs on the wall.

Comment

ok awesome Ive amended to include the above also as yes we do have an assigned space. am sending off tonight!

cheers Ostell and Co, will keep the board updated.....

Comment

I have a response!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180813-114208.png
Views:	1
Size:	420.8 KB
ID:	1419041

Comment

Anyone any clue what this means...?!

Comment

It means they have told the court they intend to proceed, and the court will now send out directions questionnaires for both parties to complete and return to the court ( and copy to the other side )

The directions questionnaire simply says whether parties want to try mediation or not and which court the case should be allocated to ( should be your local court ) so they can move the file over and that court can issue further directions or set a hearing.

Ahhh - yes sorry, they've asked it be heard on papers so that just means no hearing - but it will still be allocated to a court and directions issued.... the court has to agree to their request yet...and they may not.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

So you object to the hearing on paper only as it disadvantages you as a litigant in person and you may wish to question the claimants representative about some of the statements that they have made. There are several suitable responses on the Pepipoo foum.

Comment

Just received my directions questionnaire - is the advice that I object to a hearing on paper only and request hearing in person? How does a hearing ono paper disadvantage me? And can it definitely not end up being allocated to a court in some far away county as there's no way I could travel far for a hearing, I have to small children and a job! This is getting a bit bloody serious to be honest, I thought it would be resolved without having to go to a physical court....

Comment

It is to your disadvantage because their professionals, who do it several times a day, prepare the paperwork and probably add items that are untrue but then you can't get to contest them. You are a litigant in person with no experience of what the court requires. You may also want to question their rep about some of the statements they have made.

They also do not want to have to travel to the court of your choice nor pay for a rep to appear in court for them. Even if they win in court it costs them more than the can claim

It will be allocated to the court of your choice. This is the form where you make your choice using the list of courts online.

The court is not that bad. It's not at all like what you see on TV. It will be in a small room with you, the judge and the claimant. You know who the judge is 'cause he/she has the bigger desk.

When you win you claim the loss of pay (up to £96), travel and parking. I would imagine child care costs could be added.

In the Pepipoo forum there are some responses to this regular statement by this solicitor.

Comment

Thank you ostell! Will look tomorrow...

Comment

Hi!
                        so I have my court date... 17th December! I have until 13th November to "send to the court and to each other by no later than 4pm written statements [preferably typed] of all persons who are to give evidence including the parties themselves" and each party must by the same time/date "send to the court and each other copies of all the documents he intends to rely upon at the final hearing. These Must be in a bundle with each page clearly numbered. The defendant MUST bring the original documents to the final hearing."

So I'm assuming all photos and email correspondence? But how do I provide originals of an email transcript?! Also does anyone know can I email to the court and to the defendant?? It's how I sent my defence....

Thanks!

Comment

Probably better to prepare a "bundle" to send to the court and the claimants so that you can control the format and presentation. List of contents and exhibits etc.

Comment

Thanks ostell. Don't suppose you know of a resource you could point me in the direction of to guide me...?

I'm totally clueless here; do you think just a compilation of all communication in sequence along with an appendix of all photos would suffice? I've no experience of anything like this and very little time to do it!

Comment

Your witness statement is your story of events, in chronological order, pointing to exhibits. Exhibits numbered sequentially, prefixed by your initials, ie WR001, WR002 etc.

Comment

Wave_Rider Have a look at your PMs, private messages.
                                Last edited by ostell; 9th November 2018, 12:23:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X