• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BW Legal/Lowels CCJ letter falsely stating a ccj entered against my name on 25/10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BW Legal/Lowels CCJ letter falsely stating a ccj entered against my name on 25/10

Originally posted by London Girl View Post
    I have an update; I have spoken to Celeste. AMAZING!

I will keep you posted.
    I sent her a PM asking to look at this thread. :thumb:

You may want to look at these examples of Cel Power: :

Comment

Re: BW Legal/Lowels CCJ letter falsely stating a ccj entered against my name on 25/10

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
      The letter of 9th July is a classic:

It may not be illegal but it is certainly suggestive of sharp practice.
      When it comes to the Lowlifes, it seems to be standard practice! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Aren't virtually all their SDs dated 2 to 3 weeks earlier than the date they are actually served?

Comment

Celeste is AMAZING!

The story so far..

I called Celeste as suggested. What a lovely lady, I wonder if I could nominate her for "Pride of Britain" award? From our conversation she appears to be the epitome of "the milk of human kindness".

Very kindly she conversed with BW Legal on my behalf. I have a reprieve for 2 weeks and a verbal apology for sending me a letter stating i had a CCJ entered against me when this was not the case. Celeste has suggest that the three debts i have which Lowells have bought be amalgamated and we negotiate a lower rate (as we know they buy them for pennies) a payment plan / voluntary order on my house rather than a CCJ as i will NEVER BE ABLE to return to finance or raise money to start a business to to factor my debt. I am agoraphobic so need to be able to work in a flexible fashion in order to deal with the bad days.

I have sent off for the agreements and then the negotiation will happen as there is a stupid amount of interest on them.

I spoke to BW Legal whom were pleasant post Celeste's "chat".

Yesterday when I cried it was because i was over come by the kindness of strangers. Thank you all so much. A BIG THANKS TO CELESTE!

I will keep you updated as to the progress and whether or not BW Legal keep their side of the bargain…

Comment

That is wonderful news. I'm glad BW Legal behaved well towards you after Kate's call to them and you go on to get this all sorted out.

I don't think you have any worries about the extension on the filing date for your defence (or time to get the agreements and sort out terms with BW), but just to check did BW Legal mention if they would notify the court ?
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by London Girl View Post
            Alas my house was flooded twice with raw sewage last year from a shop next to me (I live on the ground floor) I had all my filing in boxes under my bed and it was destroyed (I had a truck with a long hose sucking it out) I was very organised but it had to be thrown away. All my debts are now handled by debt collection agencies. How do I find out the information I have highlighted above in green? Do I contact HSBC directly or do I speak to Lowels?
            I realise I never replied to your question above, I thought you had enough on your plate dealing with the Lowlife Leeds Losers Lowell and had to get the more pressing issues out of the way first. Now your Lowell issues are in Cel's very capable hands, :yo: are these the other debts you mention that are also owned by Lowell and will be sorted out by Cel? Or are there others you'd like to tell us about? If so, you could perhaps start another thread.

The dates I asked about are just approximate, basically a question of whether you think you set up the accounts before or after April 2007, as that can make all the difference. With regards to payments, the main point is whether you have made any in the last 6 years or not.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X