• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Husband cheats and beats up his wife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Husband cheats and beats up his wife

Originally posted by carithomas5141 View Post
    I can't believe that the police is not helping her. You are telling ony your friends part. But why her husband beating her every time? What is the reason of behind this domestic violence? First you will find out the whole matter what exactly happened in between them?
    Is it known whether she went to the divisional plods or the Domestic Violence Unit (DVU)? If it was the divisional plods, they should have referred the matter to the DVU. And then they wonder why they get called Woodentops.
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by carithomas5141 View Post
      I can't believe that the police is not helping her. You are telling ony your friends part. But why her husband beating her every time? What is the reason of behind this domestic violence? First you will find out the whole matter what exactly happened in between them?
      This must be one of the most surreal threads on LB. Someone asks for advice regarding domestic abuse involving a friend. One piece of advice offered was that the friend should go back to her own country (obviously her services as a wife are no longer required so just send her back). Now it's being suggested that somehow she may be to blame for her husband beating her up and cheating on her. Folks, domestic abuse is never justified, whether the victim is male or female (or even foreign). Just no!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shell View Post
        olks, domestic abuse is never justified, whether the perpetrator is male or female. Just no!!!
        I entirely agree.

I have never punched or kicked a woman, nor would I ever do that even if they were (literally!) to beg me; it is brutal and, moreover, simply not safe - they could be seriously injured.

I really do not know whether to despise or pity the verminous creature who, as the victim's husband, pretends to be a man.

Comment

Originally posted by shell View Post
          This must be one of the most surreal threads on LB. Someone asks for advice regarding domestic abuse involving a friend. One piece of advice offered was that the friend should go back to her own country (obviously her services as a wife are no longer required so just send her back). Now it's being suggested that somehow she may be to blame for her husband beating her up and cheating on her. Folks, domestic abuse is never justified, whether the victim is male or female (or even foreign). Just no!!!
          What Shell said! :clap2:
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
          gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X