• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Employment Tribunal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry to read that. This may help: https://assets.publishing.service.go...EX727_0923.pdf
    Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by atticus View Post
      I am sorry to read that. This may help: https://assets.publishing.service.go...EX727_0923.pdf
      the problem is the agreement that they breached was a COT3 and they had 14 day from the 16th of november to pay in to my account and they say they can not as it does not match the old account I had when I worked there I have said give me a cheque and I will pay it in to the bank but they want to do it via pay roll but I don't work there any more

Comment

Provide them with your new bank details and ask then to pay it into your new bank account.
        If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
        If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

Originally posted by ULA View Post
          Provide them with your new bank details and ask then to pay it into your new bank account.
          I think that is the problem I gave them the new bank details and asked them to pay it into it but they can not seem to do it and 14days are up so I might have to do a breach of contract claim

Comment

Did you settle through ACAS? Could you ask them to make a call and knock some heads together?
            Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

the COT3 settlement agreement was done through ACAS but what can they really do?

Comment

You have other options first without having to make a breach of contract claim. The options you have in the following order are:

1. Contact the conciliator who negotiated the COT3 and explain the situation and see if they can assist with resolving this. ACAS conciliators cannot force the respondent to pay, but they can:
                • let you know what your options
                • contact the respondent to remind them what they agreed
                2. If that does not work then you can use the free "employment tribunal penalty enforcement and naming scheme". It is not just for employment tribunal awards, it can be used for COT3.

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ty-enforcement
                If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

Originally posted by ULA View Post
                  You have other options first without having to make a breach of contract claim. The options you have in the following order are:

1. Contact the conciliator who negotiated the COT3 and explain the situation and see if they can assist with resolving this. ACAS conciliators cannot force the respondent to pay, but they can:
                  • let you know what your options
                  • contact the respondent to remind them what they agreed
                  2. If that does not work then you can use the free "employment tribunal penalty enforcement and naming scheme". It is not just for employment tribunal awards, it can be used for COT3.

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ty-enforcement
                  at 9am they paid to that is 5 day late and the pay me what they owe me and £125.05 which is only 2.5% that is not right

Comment

Originally posted by Intodeep View Post
                    at 9am they paid to that is 5 day late and the pay me what they owe me and £125.05 which is only 2.5% that is not right
                    Do you mean they have paid you the full amount agreed in the COT3 + 2.5%? Other than the payment being 12 days late what is not right?
                    All opinions expressed are based on my personal experience. I am not a lawyer and do not hold any legal qualifications.

Comment

It does not matter how many people tell you that you will not win. If you have evidence and can prove your claim then you will win, plus you would not have been offered anything if your employ was not guilty or at fault.

Speaking from experience, staff how are made redundant got paid a certain amount for for each full year worked so employees who work more years received more than those working less years.

You need to do some research and find out how much redundancy payment is received for every full year worked which should be in one of the policies at work or you can check online as well.

You a fighting for your rights and what you are owed right? I know that for 22 years of work your are owed a lot more than the person working 2 years.

When in January is your hearing? Do you have someone to attend the hearing with you for moral support?

Comment

LuckPeter if read the full thread the original poster has accepted a COT3 settlement so there will not be hearing.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                        X