• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Pra group letter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"YES" = you point out that they have failed to supply,the requested documents if still true., mediation probably state no mediation can take place and inform the court, for the next stage , already stated above hey are wrong if not too old overdraft, use to be as stated previously facilities letter. later CCA

Comment

OK, things have got a little complicated here.

Yes, technically overdrafts are covered by CCA but it is somewhat more complex in that they only have to supply an agreement IF one existed. This tends to not apply to older accounts as they rarely had proper overdraft processes.
      However, if the agreement was opened in 2010,(?) when did you last make any payment towards this account?
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
        OK, things have got a little complicated here.

Yes, technically overdrafts are covered by CCA but it is somewhat more complex in that they only have to supply an agreement IF one existed. This tends to not apply to older accounts as they rarely had proper overdraft processes.
        However, if the agreement was opened in 2010,(?) when did you last make any payment towards this account?
        Hi Celestine thanks for the reply. I have just had mediation and they stated they do not have to provide as it is exempt from CCA. I have elected to procced with court as they stated they provided notice of assignment and stuff but they haveny. I did make a token offer to settle account but they refused it. Have i done the right thing and what should i do next. Oh and i last used the account in around 2016. Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzle1969 View Post

Hi Celestine thanks for the reply. I have just had mediation and they stated they do not have to provide as it is exempt from CCA. I have elected to procced with court as they stated they provided notice of assignment and stuff but they haveny. I did make a token offer to settle account but they refused it. Have i done the right thing and what should i do next. Oh and i last used the account in around 2016. Thanks again
          MIKE770 any advice please?

Comment

Overdraft CCA ? etc you need professional solicitor to argue the case.,

​​​​​​Personal Current Account overdrafts are not exempt from having to comply with Part VI of the Consumer. (MFS Portfolio V Phelan & West. ) refers BUT this was a lower court appeal -hence you need a compliant solicitor to argue?

Of course they'll say a s78 CCA Request doesn't apply to overdrafts but as you'll see from this post the Appeal Judge took a different view in this case

sure others will make comment also. ??? so not set but a won case.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
              Overdraft CCA ? etc you need professional solicitor to argue the case.,

​​​​​​Personal Current Account overdrafts are not exempt from having to comply with Part VI of the Consumer. (MFS Portfolio V Phelan & West. ) refers BUT this was a lower court appeal -hence you need a compliant solicitor to argue?

Of course they'll say a s78 CCA Request doesn't apply to overdrafts but as you'll see from this post the Appeal Judge took a different view in this case

sure others will make comment also. ??? so not set but a won case.
              Thanks MIKE770 they have not provided anything but im not sure if i need to send a non CCA request to ask for notice of assignment and alike. Is it too late to request those now?

Comment

assignment should have been mentioned in CPR31.14? court form? if not you could ask the court to make them supply later in proceedings (many of theses so called desk jockey law firms string it out) ?

Comment

did you send a DSAR request to owners? if not send to them and get proof posting then they have to supply within 30 days! but if in CPR 31.14 requested and not received do not remind them now. but DSAR no charge to owners could be useful?? if sending get proof posting free.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                    did you send a DSAR request to owners? if not send to them and get proof posting then they have to supply within 30 days! but if in CPR 31.14 requested and not received do not remind them now. but DSAR no charge to owners could be useful?? if sending get proof posting free.
                    MIKE770 im not sure i sent a CPR request just a CCA. Can i send it now or is it to late? I sent a DSAR to lloyds and i have all their paperwork. Thanks for your help

Comment

Send now

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                      X