• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**DISCONTINUED** Motormile Finance / Moriarty Law vs ecalid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Motormile Finance / Moriarty Law vs ecalid

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    you shouldn't spell out the issues with the agreement at this stage, simply tell them the agreement is not compliant if you feel you must write to them, however I would wait for further contact at this point. If they do apply to court to lift the stay and for summary judgment you should receive copies and will have opportunity to defend the application then.
    I agree with that.

But I’ll add that an application to lift the stay doesn’t automatically mean that the Claimant will make an Application for a Summary Judgment.

They may simply inform the court that they intend to continue with the proceedings and the Defendant will be sent a Directions Questionnaire by the court.

(I’ve not read the whole thread to see what other legal options there may be for either party at this stage such as Part 18 Questions.)

Di

Comment

ecalid

Bad move mate. If a claim is stayed then you wait until you know what they are going to do next. Not invite them to battle.

Comment

Thanks guys for putting things into perspective.

I will wait untill I know for sure where this case is going.

I was half expecting you to say "what an idiot, you have no arguement and stop making yourself look stupid.

You have revitalised my hopes in defending this. Thank you.

Could anybody ellaborate further on this though as they havent actually said the agreement provided was reconstituted?

I was only really guessing so due to the descrepancy in format and address as it is my belief is that application to quick quid could not have been successful in the first place.

As far as i know, the personal details are extrapolated from a single electronic application into the formation of the agreement and a house number must have been present in order to sucessfully conclude the application.

I cannot find any logical reason to why the format and address were different other than through:

intervention (breaking data protection protocol)
        utsourcing (unlikely, also potentially breaking data protection laws)
        due to the agreement being reconstituted. (Most likely)

?????
        Last edited by ecalid; 28th November 2017, 19:28:PM.

Comment

Does the claimant need to let the debtr know that the agreement is reconstituted?

What are the implications if i can prove the agreement is reconstituted when they say its an actual copy?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Just to let you guys know that MoriartyLaw issued their discontinuance notice today and are no longer persueing the claim. Funny how they actually fulfilled my cca request but still allowed the claim to become stayed and ultimately discontinued. Bloody rat bags! Well chuffed.

Comment

Just to let you guys know that MoriartyLaw discontinued the claim. Thanks ever so much for your help!!

Comment

Great news- must be a relief

Comment

It is indeed. Just Restons to tackle now.

Comment

Originally posted by ecalid View Post
                    Just to let you guys know that MoriartyLaw discontinued the claim. Thanks ever so much for your help!!
                    Just to let you guys know that MoriartyLaw issued their discontinuance notice today and are no longer persuing the claim. Funny how they actually fulfilled my cca request but still allowed the claim to become stayed and ultimately discontinued. Bloody rat bags! Well chuffed.
                    Ahhh superb news, well done for sticking up for yourself against the twerps xxxx Congrats
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

MoriartyLaw ummmm

incognito = (Twerps) office clerks need training - might have a bit a paper but can they think !!! or just push little monkey buttons??

Comment

Monkey.jpg ???
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                        X