• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DISCONTINUED !!!!! Lowell/Bryan Carter Solicitors Court Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell/Bryan Carter Solicitors Court Claim

Just a quick update - after following all the advice given on this site - today i have received a Notice of Discontinuance from Bryan Carter (my case was due up in court next Tuesday)

Just stick to your guns and follow advice given and hopefully you will get the same outcome as me - i'm so happy & relieved today i cant even begin to explain it

Thanks for all your help it's so much appreciated ;-)

Comment

BRILLIANT !!! Congratulations xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thank you so much for coming back and letting us know.

Just reading back a little in Oct
      Originally posted by Amethyst 24th October 2014
      They'll probably carry on until about 7 days before the hearing.
      Pretty spot on eh

Could you possibly give us a bit of an idea what happened between October and now ? (if anything)
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Great news !!

The unholy alliance of Lowell/Carter fails again.

nem

Comment

Re: DISCONTINUED !!!!! Lowell/Bryan Carter Solicitors Court Claim

yes i sent the small claims track questionnaire off - was sent my court date by the court - i continued to ask for details of credit agreement from Lowell & Bryan Carter but received nothing
          Sent off my witness statement 2 weeks ago and then today got the letter from Bryan Carter about discontinuance - that's it really

Im assuming i don't need to do anything to action the discontinuance or go to court anymore?

Comment

Nope, just give the court a buzz on Monday to check it has had the discontinuance and cancelled the hearing xxx
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Fantastic news Cmecer Well done and well done Amethyst and Kafka!animated-smileys-sport-014.gif

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
              ~ Anonymous

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X