• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cabot Financial Ltd, Wright Hassall LLP & Sainsbury’s Finance v W... Defence WON

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabot Financial Ltd, Wright Hassall LLP & Sainsbury’s Finance v W... Defence WON

Cabot Financial Ltd, Wright Hassall LLP & Sainsbury’s Finance

v Winter

False & Misleading Representations, Fraud, Perjury, Harassment.
    EXPOSURE.

Court ruling: Case dismissed/thrown out, Defence Valid.

Website: Google search two words logic law, usually 4/5th entry page 1 in 300 million,.

Direct site URL: http://logiclaw.co.uk Top right corner. OR

http://lolala.uk top left listing.

These are initial exposures, the worst exhibits were only seen by His Honour The judge, and will be posted later this year.
    Last edited by MedusaT; 30th May 2019, 18:31:PM.
    Tags: None

"Court ruling: Case dismissed/thrown out, Defence Valid."

Do you have the judgment order ?

The actual reason for dismissal was the claimants failure to evidence assignment from Sainsbury's to Cabot ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

screen copy Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot at 2019-05-30 19-18-27.png
Views:	2
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	1468398
      Attached Files

Comment

I presented the 2nd Contradiction of a cluster of about 20 more, each getting far worse.
        The Claimant never had a Deed of Assignment, they hoped to rush it through, taking their perjured word for it.
        That was just the 2nd item, THEN I PROVED it FALSE in
        CPR 16.7 (2), But the entire procedure was fraudulent, to be disclosed in parts soon.

Comment

Their claim was struck out pursuant to 3.4(2)a which is disclosing no reasonable cause of action ( in this case not evidencing assignment) - they'd obtained judgment by striking out your defence back in 2016 but you managed to get that order set aside, your defence reinstated and their claim struck out instead... well done

Please don't spam the forum with that website link though. Once is plenty.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ref: -- The actual reason for dismissal was the claimants failure to evidence assignment from Sainsbury's to Cabot ? --

failure to: examines the result as an understatement.

The CAUSE lies in the oath sworn for truth, namely: “We 1-are the assignee….2-debt

1 Presupposes a fact controverted by the evidence,

2 Presupposes a debt, think about it, we NEVER had with them, ONLY IF sworn for truth WAS TRUE instead of FALSE.

The distinction is simple: “You are what you do,not what you say you'll do.”C.G.Jung.

Comment

Might I suggest not speaking in riddles but plain English, I really can't understand anything you are saying.

If the reason for striking out the claim is because there was no evidence of the assignment then just say that.
              If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
              LEGAL DISCLAIMER
              Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

If the reason for striking out the claim is because there was no evidence of the assignment then just say that.

I showed the precise text of the order: if you care to re-read the item: 30th May 2019, 18:20:PM screen copy.

It does not state the failure was; “because there was no evidence.

I stated, The Claimant never had a Deed of Assignment”.

Failing to show was merely part of the reason, commented just before: “THEN I PROVED it FALSE” followed by:
                But the entire procedure was fraudulent, to be disclosed in parts soon.”

I trust that clarifies.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X