• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell vs Reiss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lowell vs Reiss

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
    Lowell sent the questionnaire by e-mail.
    Post 106 suggests that the DQ was sent by post

It was the court who sent a blank DQ by email

Comment

@Diana M @nemesis45 @warwick65 @charitynjw

Thank you all for the help, im so happy that i didnt fill in the questionnaire and that is why i love explaining every step of my process with you all, the advice you guys have provided me is truly priceless and for anybody reading this or following the thread THESE GUYS ARE YOUR SUPER POWERS.
      @nemesis45 Lowell sent me the Questionnaire by post and the court emailed me the questionnaire when i called to ask them that did not received the questionnaire from them as lowell stated on the letter.

i guess its just a waiting game to see what happens next.........stay tuned

Comment

This is a £2k+ potential claim &, as it is currently stayed, the next move is for the Claimant to make (or not, hopefully!).
        If it were me I'd be keeping a weather eye on the court, but keeping absolutely schtum otherwise. I certainly would not do anything which puts the case back on the Claimant's radar.
        Unless you need to do so, it is unwise to disturb the slumbering tiger.
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by Reiss View Post
          im so happy that i didnt fill in the questionnaire
          I'm happy too because it could have had negative consequences for you.

If you see advice posted which you're not sure about you can always ask for a second opinion.

Di

Comment

• Hi All, charitynjw,

Its been a while since i have been on here and hope you are all great!!

I stumbled on a problem this morning i went to check my credit report and out the blue Lowel Have given me a Default. I have not heard nothing from them and i have since then moved address with a re directory set up to my new address.

Where do i stand with this now?

Comment

• Is it definately the same debt ? And on your credit report can you see the actual default date ? as opposed to the date Lowell started reporting it.

On mine I have a Default from Jan 2016 that Hoist only started reporting in Sept 17 ( annoying sods ) so shows like the attached.... it still falls off in 2022 ( whoopee lol ) - anyway point being - the DEFAULT date should still be the original NOT a new one.
              2018-02-19 11_28_35-Start.png
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Hi Amethyst

Thank you for replying back so promptly.

Mine says the following on Experian:
                Entry number C8 Account started 07/08/2008 Default Date 29/06/2012 Default Balance £2079 So does mine come on this year? I need this off as im applying for a Mortgage soon and this has shattered all my hopes

Hi All, charitynjw,

Its been a while since i have been on here and hope you are all great!!

I stumbled on a problem this morning i went to check my credit report and out the blue Lowel Have given me a Default. I have not heard nothing from them and i have since then moved address with a re directory set up to my new address.

Where do i stand with this now?

Comment

• If it originally default Default Date 29/06/2012 then on 29/06/2018 it should fall off the file, yes
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

• Woohoooo so that is good news!

I just have to go easy till June, Once its off my file that is it right no more Lowell on my case?

Hi Amethyst

Thank you for replying back so promptly.

Mine says the following on Experian:
                    Entry number C8 Account started 07/08/2008 Default Date 29/06/2012 Default Balance £2079 So does mine come on this year? I need this off as im applying for a Mortgage soon and this has shattered all my hopes

Comment

• Well, no more issue with them on your credit file. The court claim is still 'stayed' at court I think, so they could come back on that at some point in the future, but you should be able to get it settled IF they ever came up with all the documents to prevent any further damage to your credit file. For now just sit tight xxx
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

• I cant thank you enough for this info i thought my week has started on a a downer, I will keep an eye out and see what happens in the near future and will keep everybody posted.

Last time i checked it was "Stayed" so lets see.

Amethyst Thanks a million for helping and giving life back to my Monday!

Woohoooo so that is good news!

I just have to go easy till June, Once its off my file that is it right no more Lowell on my case?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                        X