• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**SET ASIDE & DISMISSED ** mistaken CCJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mistaken CCJ

Marvellous. Didn't doubt it for a second , who could ever possibly lose with you in their corner.

It will take a little while for the CCJ to be removed from the register - usually its the next monthly update so could be 28 days. If it takes longer then contact the court to check when its coming off.

Did the other side bother showing up ? and Did you get the £155 awarded ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: **SET ASIDE & DISMISSED ** mistaken CCJ

The judges first words were, "right, I'm going to set aside judgement". Before we even needed to show the WS, his reasons were that the defendant was not the defendant and also the claimant was not the claimant! He had also brought the claim in his own name, not his company.

He even said on the claim form that the defendant is the proprietor of X Ltd and the claimant is proprietor of Y Ltd.

Twit!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      Marvellous. Didn't doubt it for a second , who could ever possibly lose with you in their corner.

It will take a little while for the CCJ to be removed from the register - usually its the next monthly update so could be 28 days. If it takes longer then contact the court to check when its coming off.

Did the other side bother showing up ? and Did you get the £155 awarded ?
      You know what, we were so gobsmacked, we didn't even think to ask for costs. Anyway, she's just relieved as hell that the CCJ will be gone. Thanks again!

Comment

Oh and no, they didn't turn up..

Comment

Well done again mate I repeat what I said in an earlier post we all need friends like you and now a brother like you

Comment

Re: mistaken CCJ

Excellent... just goes to show, tell the truth and don't try outsmarting the judge with random legal ballhooks and you'll be fine xxx shame about the £155 but most important thing is it comes off the credit file
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Smasher View Post
              his reasons were that the defendant was not the defendant and also the claimant was not the claimant!
              That rings a bell.

Bloody well done again.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                That rings a bell.

Bloody well done again.
                Yeh, spooky huh!

Comment

Smasher QC

Has a kind of 'ring' to it, doesn't it!

Well done!
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                  Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                  gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                  The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

A ring or an injunction, yes.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Haha

I think Google Warrior is more accurate..

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                      X