• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Please help I'm worried sick:(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please help I'm worried sick

Here come the questions!
    Do I just copy this template(hand written)? Do I send this off to MKDP and do I send the £1 just in the envelope?sorry if these are stupid questions!

Comment

Originally posted by Mini lack View Post
      Here come the questions!
      Do I just copy this template(hand written)? Do I send this off to MKDP and do I send the £1 just in the envelope?sorry if these are stupid questions!
      No, they are not stupid questions, it's much better to ask than to get it wrong. :thumb:

Have you not got access to a printer somewhere?

You need to send a cheque or PO for £1 rather than cash and it goes in the envelope with the letter, which should be sent recorded delivery. :typing:

Comment

Now that I've got my head together a bit more I thought I'd just give a bit more description of my case!i apologise firstly and feel a little stupid that I don't have exact dates but give or take a few months or so this is where Im at......

I took out a loan with HSBC of what I can remember being £7,000 pounds back in 2004/2005 and also had a credit card with them from back in around the same time possibly the previous year,at the time I had a good job and paying for these was never an issue!

In 2007 I lost my job and subsequently struggled hugely to pay back these monthly d/d when I was also having to pay a mortgage back,I don't for one minute not blame myself but I couldn't of foreseen this happening at the time of taking out the loan,to my recollection I stopped paying these d/d in 2008 when what I had coming in nowhere near covered these outgoings,due to struggling and also moving house so we could rent it out to keep mortgage payments up I just tried to get on with things and put these debts to the back of my mind.

Fast foreward 6/7 years and after probably moving house a further 3 or more times I become aware that I have several letters at my house(the one I own) that have been kept to one side over the last couple of years by the current tenant,they consisted of all sorts of warning letters to actual court appearances I should of attended and finally a land registry bar on my property!

Obviously when I moved I redirected all my post but MKDP were obviously forewarning these letters to the house which they knew I own and to there knowledge still think I live in,despite obviously knowing in the back of my mind that I owed this money I never knew what scale it had escalated to,I'm now in the process of hoping this loan/credit card is time barred as I'm positive it's over 6 years since my last payment,my next step now is to copy these templates I've kindly been given on here and get them sent off to MKDP asap,I'll keep this thread updated for anyone who might have an interest and thank you everyone(especially Kate)for your help and advice so far,it's been a huge help to me and is much appreciated.
        Last edited by Celestine; 17th October 2015, 15:25:PM. Reason: paragraphs! X

Comment

Having spoken with Mini on the phone, it does look as if these accounts became time barred in 2014 as last payment was made in 2008 sometime.

Therefore, the two claims which now amount to 13k approx were issued post limitation expiry. They resulted in default judgments and a charging order on the OP's house.

CCA requests have also been made to see if there are further defence issues with enforceability.
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

You put it a lot better than I do🙈

Comment

Originally posted by Mini lack View Post
              You put it a lot better than I do
              For the simple reason this maybe new to you but is not to LB

Comment

I believe Mini Lack is now getting professional help from the Howlett Clarke team.

He has a very strong case from what I can tell, so looks like MKDP have got another VERY hard slap coming their way!!
                "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Got a lot done today,photocopied all the paper work I had which was quite a lot and managed to get a letter off my landlord stating that I hadn't had the post for 18 months,posted all that off to Howlett Clarke and also sent the CCA requests off so I suppose I've just got to wait now for the replies!

Comment

Excellent to hear you are moving forwards with this and hopefully some of the strain will be taken off your shoulders by the guys at HC We're always here if you need to rant or have any concerns/questions xxx
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Well I didn't get anywhere with HC so a bit stuck on where to go from here,they couldn't take it on as no win no fee case and I certainly don't have ££££'s to spend on trying to get it sorted,not sure where to go from here?advice would be great fully accepted!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                      X