• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County Court Claim: Cabot Finance re: Old Welcome Finance Loan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: County Court Claim: Cabot Finance re: Old Welcome Finance Loan

I did send CAA request, it wont let me upload the word document.

Cabot responded on the 15th October, I've uploaded that letter here!

I'm just at a loss what to reply, and where to start, plus I've lost my logon details for the court now too!!
    Attached Files

Comment

I need to reply to the solicitors this week, by Friday with a response. I've still heard nothing back from Cabot regarding the CAA request.

Just wondering what I should reply?

Thanks

Comment

I have typed a letter ready to send, is this along the lines i should be sending??

I have had no further information from Cabot, the 40 days they said for the information regarding credit agreements, statement of accounts and original terms was up yesterday

thanks in advance
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BillyRay01 View Post
          I did send CAA request, it wont let me upload the word document.

Cabot responded on the 15th October, I've uploaded that letter here!

I'm just at a loss what to reply, and where to start, plus I've lost my logon details for the court now too!!
          Standard Cabot rubbish!! They have 12 + 2 Working Days to comply failure to do so renders the debt unenforceable
          until they provide the agreement.
          You don't reply to this letter.

I suggest letting the court know about this.

Comment

Ok, so I don't have to reply to Reston's reply from my defence? They kindly enclosed the N9A and asked me to withdraw my defence!!

Thanks

Comment

Amended your letter slightly Billy xx

Further to your letter dated 13th November 2015. I have still had no response from
              Cabot Financial (UK) Limited regarding my request for information under section 77-79
              Consumer Credit Act 1974. Please see enclosed letter from them dated the 15th
              October 2015. As it stands at the moment the account is unenforceable as they
              have failed to provide the information within the 12 + 2 days allowed for under the Consumer Credit Act 1974.
              Additionally I have received no statement of account, or any documents showing that payments have
              been made to the account, or amounts paid, or in fact any evidence of this debt at all.
              I have checked my bank statements and see no such payment to them on the 24th August 2011.
              I shall not be withdrawing my defence.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you for your help :-)

Do I send this to the court and the solicitors?

Thank you x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X