• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ Application/BW Legal/British Credit Trust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CCJ Application/BW Legal/British Credit Trust

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    Okay sorry I had to have my tea xx

you need to write a witness statement in response to their application to submit to the court before the hearing. I'm just going to turn your docs round to save my neck and have a proper look at this agreement.

So is there a page 3 of the credit agreement with a paragraph 2.3 on ? or any of the others referred to in the bit I've circled?

So basically despite having brought the claim in June 2015, they only managed to find a credit agreement after a court ordered them to do so, and then it was late, AND incomplete.
    Hi Amethyst,

Thats no problem and I do appreciate you are very busy.

Let me double check the paperwork tomorrow morning for you and I will let you know.

Once again, thank you.

Comment

Thank you xx When you post back can you tag me pls type [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] in the post, then I should spot it quicker xx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION]

There isn't no page 3 or 4 that I can see!!

I have taken photo's of everything that BW Legal with regard to Credit Agreement etc. Would it be quicker to email them to you as there are 22 in total or shall I just post on here?

Many Thanks

Jay

Comment

I can't find the order of 27th October - did you ever actually have a copy of that ?

As really we'll be arguing that the 27th Oct order wasn't complied with on the 8th December as the documents ordered are incomplete / missing ( Default Notice ?? )

[MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION]

I have just gone through al my paperwork and I can't find the order dated 27th October?? So it's very possible that I didn't actually receive it.

Kind Regards

LTE
          Last edited by lte69; 29th January 2016, 13:36:PM.

Comment

[MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION]

Can you respond please?

Thank you

LTE

Comment

Hiya, Sorry been trying to write a bloody assignment that's due in by midnight and checking in with a case that's in hearing tmw.

The 27th Oct order was to produce the docs

and they want that reinstated so that they can say they have complied with it.

So you need to argue that the documents don't fulfil the order - as the agreement is incomplete. Do you recall if the order asked for specific documents? It might be worth asking court if they can send you a copy of that order.

Have you heard anything from the court about the application yet ?
              Attached Files
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Hiya, Sorry been trying to write a bloody assignment that's due in by midnight and checking in with a case that's in hearing tmw.

So you need to argue that the documents don't fulfil the order - as the agreement is incomplete. Do you recall if the order asked for specific documents? It might be worth asking court if they can send you a copy of that order.

Sorry....If I had known you were busy I wouldn't have hounded you!!

I haven't heard anything from the court as yet.

I am going to dig my files out tomorrow to see if I can find the original order.

Thank you so much.

Comment

[MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] I am going to ask the court for a copy of the order as I can not seem to have it.

How is it best to write out my defence as well?

I am a little nervous about appearing in court without any professional help.

Regards

LTE

Comment

[MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] 45 Can I email you the documents to look at please?

I am getting worried about the court case now ands need some advise on my defence etc.

Many thanks

LTE

Comment

Can ANYONE advise me please on my next steps????

I am due in court in March, and at my wits end.

Comment

Have you emailed the docs ? admin@legalbeagles.info

and did you get a copy of the 27th Oct court order ?
                        Last edited by Amethyst; 21st August 2017, 13:01:PM.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

I have emailed you [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION]

Comment

Have you emailed the docs ? admin@legalbeagles.info

and did you get a copy of the 27th Oct court order ?
                            [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] did you get my emails??

Thank you.

LTE
                            Last edited by Amethyst; 21st August 2017, 13:02:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                            X