• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

cabot/restons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cabot/restons

hi everyone
    just got back from papworth this morning (yes" amethyst and nemises45" still a bit more surgery ahead .still trying to
    move forward .
    anyhoo we received a letter from cabot stating ""unfortunately cabot has not been able to provide you with the requested information within the relevant time period ""!the account shall remain on hold until such time we can comply with your request
    then basically it goes on to say "this is unenforceable ,which mean we cannot obtain judgment against you in court ,however you are still obliged to pay the outstanding balance we would recommend you contact us as soon as possible to set up a payment plan,
    eerrmm so where does this leave me, does this mean they can still hassle me on the phone ,or sell this alleged debt on
    slightly confused here or even start this all over again in a few weeks time ?? greatfull for any help thanks
    Tags: None

Re: cabot/restons

Hi, Welcome home xxx Glad things are ok and sorry you have to go back for more prodding - but they are the best people to have prodding you xxx

You still need to put in your defence ( I think I posted a draft on your other thread) so if you get that sent it you will have some breathing space to wait for the claimants to not reply to the court within 28 days then we can ask the court to strike out their claim.

xxx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: cabot/restons

hi yes there is nothing look being prodded ,would you like to see my bruise it now reaches my knee ---or maybe not
      sorry im waffling on I did send that draft you sent me straight away ,I did have an auto response email sent to me ,sorry I did not reply earlier the new meds I have makes me feel a bit errr how can I say s--ck never mind im still on a 78 hour fast so only 6 hours to go then DINNER !!! so I presume its just wait and see with the court or cabot ?? still a bit 50/50 then?? thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
      X