• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court Claim - lloyds overdraft Lowell group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Court Claim - lloyds overdraft Lowell group

Yes didn't think it would be this hard.
    They did send me an expenditure form, but I do not have access to a printer and its a pdf file so I can't amend it. Also it had my employers details on etc that I didn't want to fill in. I am assuming that the information I have provided is enough?
    Also can they contact other creditors?
    Thankyou for you help I really can't thank you enough, I just have more questions. At the bottom of the letter you have put that I intend to defund in full, is this just for show, because I am not over aware of the dates etc I'm not sure if it is statute barred.

Comment

Ah okay, yes it should be okay within the letter.

Yes the defend bit is a bit for show, but you do have till around 9th December to put in a defence ( or an admission and offer to pay ) to the court, so it is worth trying this first to avoid the CCJ, but it's not the end of the world if they refuse. Basically I added that as a reminder to BW that you weren't admitting the debt formally, just offering to pay because of your circumstances.

Oh in the consent order, add in the amount that the claim is for - including the court fee and solicitor costs.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ok thank you. Do I list my debts on here aswell?

Comment

Sorry yes, on the bottom of the IE bit - I only didn't put them back on as I didn't need to do the maths on those.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Actually if you can, add a line to the letter, saying ' I have listed my income and expediture below, if you require your form to be completed with the same information please send me a copy by post'
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Jojo, I've sent you a private message xx
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

hello can someone please give me some advice? ]I emailed a consent order and letter detailing my income and expenditure to BW legal two weeks ago and they've yet to reply. I offered to make a payment of £5 which is all I can afford but I've heard nothing back. I have to get back to the courts next week as I clicked I intended to defend but was keen to avoid a CCJ so hence the offer. What can I do now? Do I make an offer through the court? I've got until the 5th to respond and I'm keen to get something sorted. Do I send another email to BW Legal?

Comment

Settlement agreement reached. :beagle:
                  "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

hi
                    After some advice again If anyone can Help.
                    BW Legal agreed to set up a tomlin order for my county court claim last week.
                    Yet I still haven't heard anything from them, I've tried emailing them but still haven't heard anything.
                    I'm starting to panic now as I intended to defend and told the court of this however my 28 days from date of service was yesterday I'm assuming with the five days of service I've got until Sunday to respond.
                    What happens now if BW legal don't respond to me in time?
                    [/
                    ]Do the courts carry on with claim?Really don't want to end up with a CCJ especially if they've agreed to a tomlin order.
                    )]Any advice appreciated

Comment

Hiya x

I've just made a phone call to find out whats causing the delay. Don't worry, we have an agreement in place but I'll let you know once I've had a response.

Kate
                      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hi,

after receiving paperwork from BW Legal it dawned on me that I do not have my own bank account. Sounds silly but since my problems started with debt many years ago I started having my wages paid into my partners account (which was empty and he never used) and I just carried out using that. He gives me permission obviously but just wondered if this made any difference when I'm paying my tomlin order each month. Will BW legal care that payment is coming in with my reference but from a different person? It's my money just in partners name

Comment

No they won't care at all about that, don't worry x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                          X