• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

help needed please - application form as CCA sec 77 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: help needed please - application form as CCA sec 77 ?

There has been a series of twists and turns with this case and its seemed to have dragged on forever hfc's solicitors requested a few extensions for exchange of witness statement and then applied to the court for a adjournment of the trial date, due to the fact there expert witness was not available on that date
    They e-mailed me to tell me the alleged debt had been sold and then told me a week later it wasn't and that they were still continueing with the case.

The day before the trail, they informed me again that it had been sold to an unknown 3rd party.:tinysmile_aha_t:

Turned up in court, no show from restons/hfc/unknown 3rd party. Nice judge awarded me costs for the day and gave instructions that if the case was not restored with 28days - strike out

Well the 28days have passed and not a word from anybody, no application received at the court, so I guess they think they have put this one to bed

I am considering my next move and comments

Comment

Hi Hellhas,

we met otr you helped me a great deal with regards Littlewoods PPI, by the way I got it all back, so thank you.

How many rowies is it I owe you? ha ha

Good to see you back

Take Care

SL xx
      Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Originally posted by scottishlass View Post
        Hi Hellhas,

we met otr you helped me a great deal with regards Littlewoods PPI, by the way I got it all back, so thank you.

How many rowies is it I owe you? ha ha

Good to see you back

Take Care

SL xx
        Hello Mrs????

So good to hear of your good news So what you up to now

You best get a lorry for the delivery of rowies, I am drouling (think that how you spell it, not a word I use a lot) at the thought of them

Comment

Got a few bits to sort out, but am in the middle of selling up and moving so have put things aside just now.

Brain can only handle so much at a time. PMSL

You doing fine ?

SL xx
          Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Hellhas is this big enough PMSL. xxx

Comment

Originally posted by scottishlass View Post
              Hellhas is this big enough PMSL. xxx
              MMMmmmmm yum yum

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X