• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

help case tomorrow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help case tomorrow

Im suing a bank (not saying who in case they are watching ) for damages for wrongful default as it was made up mostly bank charges they paid back the money and marked default as satisfied ie didnt remove it entirely . I had no default notice etc judge said in an order all documents shoudl be receievd 1 month before case . I sent mine didn get any from them until wednesday ie yesterday a whole load of them now order says clearly 28 days before case they havent complied court had same copy yesterday too I asked them . What confuses me is they say on documents "trial bundle "documents the court says this should not apply as this is small claim not fast track etc so trial documents have to be recieved not more than 7 days or 3 days before date of trial in this case it was 2 days but what im saying is they say trial bundle rather than documents for case it says on order court may not accept documents not submitted by due date . As they submitted 48 hours before case it is outside time scale for "court bundle ie 3 to 7 days and 26 days outside time scale in order by judge for documents to be given to all parties .

Advice how t handle this please shouldnt the documents be struck out of case ie not accepted at all
    Finally also received today letter from solicitors acting asking for copy of my credit file to be sent them if not possible bring to case . Surely if they wanted specific disclosure they should have applied for it / What can I do here
    Regards Gaz

Re: help case tomorrow

Do you have the copy of your credit file available to take with you tomorrow / have you previously sent it to them ?

I'd think its understandable they want to see whats on the credit file to see what needs to be removed ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X