• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Civil National Business Centre Claim Form Received

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C82 View Post
    Okay so today I had this text. I missed the email unfortunately.

So you've got Mediation tomorrow.

Make some notes, go in with an open mind, but don't agree, unless your happy with the agreement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKesfMqSOfQ

Comment

What do I do about all documents that they never supplied?

Comment

What do I do about all documents that they never supplied?
        You can tell them that the requested documents are still outstanding, you stated that on the Directions Questionnaire, but you are happy to listen to what they have to say. Don't let them threaten you with this or that.

Comment

So they have sent me Fixed Sum Loan Agreement 2 pages, Standard European Consumer Credit Information, and Written Adequate Explanation.

I have asked for:

1. Agreements (I assume thats the Fixed Sum papers I mentioned above?)

2. Default Notice - NOT RECEIVED

3. Deed of Assignment - NOT RECEIVED

4. Notice of Assignment - NOT RECEIVED

So I am basing my defence on them not providing the above documents 2-4?

Just trying to get my ADHD brain in check before tomorrow.

Comment

So they have sent me Fixed Sum Loan Agreement 2 pages, Standard European Consumer Credit Information, and Written Adequate Explanation.

I have asked for:

1. Agreements (I assume thats the Fixed Sum papers I mentioned above?)

2. Default Notice - NOT RECEIVED

3. Deed of Assignment - NOT RECEIVED

4. Notice of Assignment - NOT RECEIVED

So I am basing my defence on them not providing the above documents 2-4?

Just trying to get my ADHD brain in check before tomorrow.
            Yes, tomorrow isn't really about the case, it's to find some middle ground for settlement of the matter.

All you need to say on the documents, 'is that they haven't fulfilled your request for documents'.

Make notes on what's said, especially what they say.

Comment

So I had the mediation, I said I was open. I asked them to confirm who Link Financial were who were on my credit file as they seem to be Asset Link Capital.

I asked why they haven’t provided, legible credit agreement, default notice, deed assignment, notice of assignment.

They have agreed to provide all except Deed of Assignment which they say, I am not entitled to.

Mediation ended with asset link, promising to provide three of the four documents. May have said when that for the documents, I can deal with them to avoid court.

An I on the right track here?

Comment

So I had the mediation, I said I was open. I asked them to confirm who Link Financial were who were on my credit file as they seem to be Asset Link Capital.

I asked why they haven’t provided, legible credit agreement, default notice, deed assignment, notice of assignment.

They have agreed to provide all except Deed of Assignment which they say, I am not entitled to.

Mediation ended with asset link, promising to provide three of the four documents. May have said when that for the documents, I can deal with them to avoid court.

An I on the right track here?
                You just needed to say, 'they haven't fulfilled your request for documents'.

Mediation isn't a direct process in the Small Claims Court.

They need to provide legible copies of Agreement, Default Notice and Letter of Assignment.

Lets see what they send.

Comment

Am I not entitled to Deed of Assignment?

Comment

Am I not entitled to Deed of Assignment?
                    Only the letter sent to you by the buyer and seller of the debt, in effect 'hello and goodbye' letters.

Comment

Kearns sent some forms via post.

Very grateful for advice

forms

https://postimg.cc/gallery/hv9RcQ2

Comment

Kearns sent some forms via post.

Very grateful for advice

forms

https://postimg.cc/gallery/hv9RcQ2
                        Are they legible to you?

They are 'blurred'.

Comment

I would say they are legible now. They seem to have highlighted the text prior to printing to make it bolder.

Comment

Just received a letter to say it’s been transferred to my local court.

Comment

Just received a letter to say it’s been transferred to my local court.
                              O.K. so it's a case of going through all the documents to find non compliant bit's, has the agreement got all the prescribed terms?, is the default notice complaint? and does the letter of assignment comply?. Has the agreement been 'varied'? i.e. has the APR been increased etc. Look for anomalies.

Comment

Thanks.

Is there a guide for this?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X