• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court Letter Lowell & Shop Direct

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junkmanukuk View Post

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Something like, 'The claim is over £1,000 and I wish to give oral evidence on the matter'.

Comment

Hi unfortunately I checked yes and didn't enter a reply as I ran out of time

Is that a problem?

Comment

Hi unfortunately I checked yes and didn't enter a reply as I ran out of time

Is that a problem?
        Email the Court, state that you want a Hearing (in person) and give a reason.

Comment

Hi

The last i heard was your claim was transferred to MANCHESTER on 19/07/2023

Today we have just heard again from Lowell since may with a long letter saying HEARING TO BE DETERMINED WITHOUT A HEARING ON 14.11.2023 what does that mean?

Also out of all the notes that they have sent us the CREDIT AGREEMENT REGULATED BY THE CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 1974 is for £600 that i signed for but there is no other evidence of documents that they provided with a increase or myself signing for more credit

Any help would be grateful

Thanks
          Last edited by junkmanukuk; 11th October 2023, 16:58:PM.

Comment

a) Today we have just heard again from Lowell since may with a long letter saying HEARING TO BE DETERMINED WITHOUT A HEARING ON 14.11.2023 what does that mean?

That's from Lowell's, have you received any Orders from the Court? You should receive an Order from the Court telling you what you can do, if you want a Hearing in person. If the case is Heard on the evidence / documents, then you need to work on your case and make sure they are sent to the Court and Lowell's 7 days before the Hearing. But this will all be in the Order from the Court.

If you don't receive anything from the Court, give them a call.

b) Also out of all the notes that they have sent us the CREDIT AGREEMENT REGULATED BY THE CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 1974 is for £600 that i signed for but there is no other evidence of documents that they provided with a increase or myself signing for more credit

Sounds like the credit limit has been 'varied' but they haven't provided the relevant documents, that is part of your evidence / case.

Comment

Hi

Just a update we recieved a letter from the court

It is ORDERED THAT

1. The Claimants claim is Dismissed (see note of Reason attached to this Order)
              2. No Order for costs

Sorry for sounding stupid but what does it actually mean?

Thanks

Comment

Hi

Just a update we recieved a letter from the court

It is ORDERED THAT

1. The Claimants claim is Dismissed (see note of Reason attached to this Order)
                2. No Order for costs

Sorry for sounding stupid but what does it actually mean?

Thanks
                Well done.

It means that the case against you (girlfriend) is dismissed and no costs against you.

What reasons have they given?

Comment

Hi

Thanks for the reply

Ive no idea as i cannot find any info

It says see Note of Reasons attached to this order but theres nothing

On the claim online website its showing Your claim was transferred to MANCHESTER on 19/07/2023 and thats the last thing on there

Im a bit confused lol

Comment

Hi

Thanks for the reply

Ive no idea as i cannot find any info

It says see Note of Reasons attached to this order but theres nothing

On the claim online website its showing Your claim was transferred to MANCHESTER on 19/07/2023 and thats the last thing on there

Im a bit confused lol
                    When the Courts are up and running, give them a 'call', ask them for clarification and 'reasons' were missing.

But my reading is that you've (girlfriend) won the case, with no 'costs'.

Online only has basic details of the case early on.

Comment

Oh thats some good news for once weve had a hard year

Thanks to people like yourself with your help, advice and time people like myself have a chance with these companies

We really appreciate your help and Thank You

Is there anyway i could dontate something to say thank you to you and the people on this site

Thanks

Comment

Oh thats some good news for once weve had a hard year

Thanks to people like yourself with your help, advice and time people like myself have a chance with these companies

We really appreciate your help and Thank You

Is there anyway i could dontate something to say thank you to you and the people on this site

Thanks
                        Your comments are much appreciated - you can donate here -

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted...=CNCXB9EXZRYE4

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                        X