• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Country Court Business Centre, Car Parking Court Notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a look at other threads to see what a Notice to Keeper or PCN looks like

Comment

ostell Are you at all able to give me some advice please .. I must have destroyed that PCN , I have 4 days left to respond to the court order and not sure what to write to them. Thank you

Comment

I can give advice but to give advice I need some details to base my advice on. You haven't provided it.

What do you mean, you have 4 days to respond to the court order, what court order? The action should be acknowledge the claim using the details and password on the form, but nothing in the defence. That will give you 33 days from the date of issue of the claim to get your defence to the court. It looks like you may have wasted a lot of time.

No details then a CPR 31.14 request to the solicitor to get some details. Specifically ask for the Notice to Keeper and everything else they intend to use.

At the same time a SAR to the parking company to get all all the documents that they hold about you.

Templates in the shortcuts panel on this page.

Comment

ostell thank you .. I thought once I log in online I have to write down my defence and then wait to hear back after that. I didn’t log in as I thought once I log in I need to put a respond .. I haven’t got a solicitor myself, or you meant I write to BW legal the claimant solicitor to ask for the PCN ? Thank you

Comment

What other solicitor would have the details other than BWL? You follow the procedure I outlined with the claim form to ack but not enter a defence.

You are looking to lose this by default.

Comment

ostell Hi there, thank you for the advice, I managed to login on the GOv. website and filled the AOS (Acknowlewdgement of Service) I will ring BW legal tomorrow to ask for the PCN and notice to keeper, and will ask them for the parking company to get all all the documents that they hold about me. I hope they respond to me.

I have ticked the two boxes below and the notes they provided are the one below.

1. I intend to defend all of this claim

2. 3. I intend to contest jurisdiction

If you file an acknowledgment of service but do not file a defence within 28 days of the date of service of the claim form, or particulars of claim if served separately, judgment may be entered against you. If you do not file an application to dispute the jurisdiction of the court within 14 days of the date of filing this acknowledgment of service, it will be assumed that you accept the court’s jurisdiction

Thank you

Comment

No. chill out CPR31.14. Form up right of page no talking all written only you can only ask for listed documents in court form for no Subject Access Request Letter

Last edited by MIKE770; 27th December 2020, 18:07:PM.

Comment

You do not dispute the jurisdiction of the court, unless you are in Scotland or NI. Why were you disputing?

So you acknowledge and you have 33 days from date of issue to get the defence to court. What was the date of issue?

And a SAR to the parking company for use later

Comment

ostell Hi, I am sorry for late respond, I havent been well the last few weeks. I have rang BW legal to ask for the document Notice to Keeper or PCN based on the CPR31.14 request, and they said they cant help me its now with court and that the time has passed to be able to send me anything, as they have a Notice to county court and that I should request that from the Court in writing when i put through my defense, so now I have to do this- can you help please. what should i write to court and is it true that i have to request those docuemnts from the court now. Thank you

Comment

They are playing fast and loose. Have you sent in your defence yet? Have you had a form back saying it has been allocated to the small claims track?

They only reason they can refuse now is if it's been allocated to the small claims track. It was suggested in post #22 that it should all be written so write out that the CPR 31.14 request and get it in the post today, first class and free proof of posting.

I have a feeling that you are running out of time.

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
                        They are playing fast and loose. Have you sent in your defence yet? Have you had a form back saying it has been allocated to the small claims track?

They only reason they can refuse now is if it's been allocated to the small claims track. It was suggested in post #22 that it should all be written so write out that the CPR 31.14 request and get it in the post today, first class and free proof of posting.

I have a feeling that you are running out of time.
                        - thanks so I write to BW legal , i have checked online and takem screem shot for you, I need now to send in my defence. is that me explaining the situation as I have explained it to you at the start.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you, this is the letter, that I will send now, is this good enough please.

Dear BW Legal team,

I have tried to ring you and speak to one of your representatives to receive a Notice to Keeper / PCN for my case and any other documents you intend to use for this case. I was informed that they are not able to provide those documents and that I request it from court.
                          I am writing to you now to request those documents again under my rights for CPR 31.14 “Disclosure and inspection of Documents. I please need Notice to Keeper / PCN for my case and any other documents in reference to this case.
                          ostell

Comment

ostell I have now revised the letter I will send them now

Dear BW Legal team,

I have tried to ring you and speak to one of your representatives to receive a Notice to Keeper / PCN for my case and any other documents you intend to use for this case. I was informed that they are not able to provide those documents and that I request it from court.
                            I am writing to you now to request those documents again under my rights for CPR 31.14 “Disclosure and inspection of Documents. I please need Notice to Keeper / PCN for my case and any other documents in reference to this case.
                            Can I request that this be sent to me as soon as possible as I have received the court claim and have acknowledged receipt through the MoneyclaimOnline service. The case had not yet been allocated to a track (small claims/fast/multi track).

Will also put it in email is that good enough??

Comment

Have a look at the template CPR 31.14 request in the shortcuts panel on this page

you want the PCN, the alleged contract with you ie the signs and proof of their authority to operate

Comment

Hi I have recieved a " The small claims track in the civil courts' and I need to fill in a questionaire

'Directions questionnaire(Small Claims Track)' I have 7 days to fill that, I want to know if that is now a serious matter for the Bwlegal and the above -- I have sent them my defend following your advice a couple of months ago and they only sent this now, ostell can you please let me know if its best to fill the questionaire or to ring BWlegal and settle the payment . thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X