• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Country Court Business Centre, Car Parking Court Notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Court Business Centre, Car Parking Court Notice

I have recieved a Claim form County Court Business Centre for a parking charge in 2019 for a sum of £260 .. I remember that charge well, which i decided to dismiss as I knew it wasnt fair. I had already paid for my parkign that day, and when I came back there was an old lady trying to get sorted in the car park with her car and was confused on entries and exits as it wasnt clear, I waited for her and helped show her the way out as it was in between two walls too exit which was a bit tight as I recall. WHen I have left a few weeks i recieved the charge, so i wrote back and said i have alreadty paid and they said I was out of my time by 6 or 7 minutes I cant recall how much exactly it was as I cant find any of those letters, i beleive I would have thrown them away. SO i write bacl and explained the situation and said they had CCTV cameras and can check my words, I had my daughter with me that day and i thought this is rediculous.
    THey dimissed it and I startted recieving those harrasing letters from BW legal so I decided to completely put it aside as I felt they are ripping people off and I had already paid my parking, if they wanted me to pay i would be happy to pay an extra half an hour or an hour but not their rediculous fine, I was there in the car park in time and I didnt deserve a fine for what I have already paid for.

Can you please help.
    Thank you

P.S. I have posted this before I setup an account, so was not sure if I have to repost as I made an account now. sorry for double posting if that was not the right thing to do
    Tags: None

ostell

Comment

MIKE770 Hi, is that a link you have responded with so I can check please?

Comment

no it is asking person to pop on to thread

Comment

No it was call to me

Post up the PCN you received so that it can be checked out.

Comment

Hello, thanks so much for your respond . I was finding it difficult to upload as my photos were heavy. I attach now is that clear enough ? Thanks
            Attached Files

Comment

ostell Hi, I noticed my photo is not clear ..
              Attached Files

Comment

Not the court form, the first letter you received from the oarking company

Comment

Is that it ??
                  Attached Files

Comment

ostell hi I just posted the letter . Thanks

Comment

That's from the solicitor! The letter from NCP

Comment

ostell I haven’t recieved a letter from NCP that was like a year ago if I have recieved any and I do t think I kept it .. is that a problem

Comment

ostell i found this which is dated 30 April 2020
                          Attached Files

Comment

Again that's from BW Legal, a Notice to Keeper or Parking charge Notice will be from NCP and would normally be, but not necessarily, £100.

Comment

ostell I found one from NCP but I don’t think that’s what’s needed . Thanks
                              Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X