• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell court claim no reply to cca help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell court claim no reply to cca help please

I was wondering if I could have some advice please, I sent a template CCA Request Letter on 16/08/2020 recorded I got from this site to Lowell’s about credit debt they claim to have bought from m and s credit card I never got any reply from them. On Monday I got a court claim dated 30/10/2020 claiming full amount for m and s credit card.

Since Lowell have never reply to my CCA request letter how should I word this or put this in my defence sorry don’t no how to word things legally.
    Thanks for reading Durhamguy
    Tags: None

Also i never got a letter before claim just court claim form so how do i put that into my defence? what rules are broke if you dont send letter before claim?
    Please i really need some help on this thanks all

Comment

Acknowledge Claim on line - and tick defend all,

Check dates to check when defence has to be in y but submit defence a day or so before deadline = do not give them time to trash defence

CPR 31.14 Request send this to lowells solicitors asking for the item only mentioned on court claim form do not mention no CCA received yet, do that after in defence send all recorded delivery and keep copy all correspondence on file

also state what the debt is all about?? and dates!

Comment

Thanks for your reply mike770 i set cpr request on 16/08/2020 recorded about 76 days before i got court claim on 30/10/2020. when i got the court claim its was out of blue never got any letter before claim or any thing like that, is that againt rules and sould i put in my defence?

Comment

cca you sent aug you stated a CPR only relates to the court Blue form once issued

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X