• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County court claim received for parking ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fill it in and state mediation as you are expected to try and not waste courts time, you admitted some so a CCA will be relevant, pity you admitted and defended all!, these parasites could not give a dam if yoyu were on a dying bed! ostell

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
      That's fine, send it off '
      Could you please help with my defense?

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
        Post up the PCN you received, both sides, suitably redacted but leave dates

As it's PE they usually get it correct you could try making an offer for a reduced amount.

why people think that ignoring a parking charge will not go anywhere I don't know.

Comment

Look around, Google search, for a defence that you can modify and post on here for critique

Comment

Originally posted by BoltStar View Post

Sure, post it up here (redacted) and we can take a look.
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
              Look around, Google search, for a defence that you can modify and post on here for critique
              Hello, I took the defense sample from here and edited it and included something else i saw you put on another thread. Please look it over

1.The Defendant received the claim [Claim Number] from the Northampton County Court on 22nd October 2020.

2.Each and every allegation in the Claimants statement of case is denied unless specifically admitted in this Defence.

3.This claim appears to be for a PCN.

4.It is denied that the Defendant has previously parked at the stated location.

5.The Claimants statement of case fails to give adequate information to enable me to properly assess my position with regards the claim.

6.The Claimant’s Particulars of Claim fails to state when the PCN was issued to the defendant.

7. This County Court Claim was the first indication I had received about this matter and the Claimant has therefore failed to comply with the requirements of Schedule 4 of The Protection Of Freedoms Act 2012 namely failing to deliver the notice within the relevant period of 14 days as prescribed by section 9 (4) of the Act. The Claimant cannot, therefore, transfer liability for the alleged charge from the driver at the time to me, the keeper.

8.It is denied that Parking Eye served any PCN on the Defendant. The Claimant is required to prove that a compliant PCN was served upon the Defendant. The Claimant is required to prove that the any PCN notice relied upon was received by the Defendant.

9.On the 3rd November 2020, The Defendant sent a request for inspection of documents mentioned in the claimant’s statement of case under Civil Procedure Rule 31.14 to Parking Eye Ltd. I requested the Claimant provide copies of the PCN Issued, Captured Video, Notice Issued and Parking Signage.

10.Parking Eye Ltd has not sent any of these documents to the Defendant.

11.Under Civil Procedure Rule 16.5 (4) Where the claim includes a money claim, a defendant shall be taken to require that any allegation relating to the amount of money claimed be proved unless he expressly admits the allegation. Therefore, it is expected that the Claimant be required to prove the allegation that the money is owed as claimed.

12.The Defendant respectfully requests the court orders the Claimants to provide the necessary documentation in order for The Defendant to fully plead his case else the Claim should stand struck out.

13.In the event that the relevant documents are received from the Claimant, the Defendant will then be in a position to amend his defence, and would ask that the Claimants bear the costs of the amendment.

14.It is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief as claimed or at all. Statement of Truth
              The Defendant believes that the facts stated in this Defence are true.
              Signed ________________________________
              Dated ________________________________

Comment

That looks good. Wait until the last moment before sending so others can comment

Comment

looks good

Comment

Looks clear, logical and truthful. Keep us posted
                    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Thank you all. I have now submitted my defence and i will keep you updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                        Looks clear, logical and truthful. Keep us posted
                        ostell MIKE770 This is long overdue but i wanted to say thank you for all your help with this.

They eventually sent me a bunch of paperwork in April that showed i had parked there for 1hr 34mins but i had only paid for an hour which meant i overstayed by 34mins. They said if i paid £100 then they would drop the case. I decided to pay the £100 instead of dragging it on since it really was my fault anyway.

So, again, thank you for everything. I hope you all have stayed safe.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                        X