• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County court claim received for parking ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• County court claim received for parking ticket

I just received a county court form for parking without a valid parking ticket. I have attached copy of the form and i know i definitely parked there. I put off paying this when i got the ticket in March because of everything that has happened and every little bit helped and i couldn't afford to pay for a parking ticket but i didn't think i'd be taken to court for it. Is there anything i can do? Thanks
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Post up the PCN you received, both sides, suitably redacted but leave dates

As it's PE they usually get it correct you could try making an offer for a reduced amount.

why people think that ignoring a parking charge will not go anywhere I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
      Post up the PCN you received, both sides, suitably redacted but leave dates

As it's PE they usually get it correct you could try making an offer for a reduced amount.

why people think that ignoring a parking charge will not go anywhere I don't know.
      I never got one, just a letter that stated i had parked there without a ticket but i wasn't served with a PCN. I promise i usually pay any parking tickets i get because i try to avoid unnecessary trouble

Comment

That letter was probably the PCN, probably marked Notice to Keeper. It does not have to be a PCN on the windscreen.

If you still have it then post it up suitably redacted.

Comment

That letter was probably the PCN, probably marked Notice to Keeper. It does not have to be a PCN on the windscreen.

If you still have it then post it up suitably redacted.
          I definitely do not have that letter anymore. On the County claim form, the letter was addressed to a Mr whereas i'm a Miss, i know this is just reaching but that is a mistake on the form

Comment

So letter to PE demanding all the documents that they intend to use in order to narrow the issues between you, as expected by the courts. As they have them to hand you expect them by return and in any case within 7 days.

Send to the address for documents.

Acknowledge the claim using the details and password on the form. If this is done just after 5 days from date of issue this gives you 33 days from date of issue to get your defence to the court. Nothing in the defence at the moment

Comment

So letter to PE demanding all the documents that they intend to use in order to narrow the issues between you, as expected by the courts. As they have them to hand you expect them by return and in any case within 7 days.

Send to the address for documents.

Acknowledge the claim using the details and password on the form. If this is done just after 5 days from date of issue this gives you 33 days from date of issue to get your defence to the court. Nothing in the defence at the moment
              When i acknowledge the claim, do i say i intend to defend all claim or part of the claim? Do i send a CCA or CPR request?

Comment

Why a CCA request? This is an alleged debt for breach of contract, no credit involved. Yes you are defending all of the claim

Comment

Why a CCA request? This is an alleged debt for breach of contract, no credit involved. Yes you are defending all of the claim
                  So, do i send a prove it letter or cpr? I wasn't sure that's why i asked.

Comment

Cpr request if you mean to ask for all the docs they intend to use

Comment

Cpr request if you mean to ask for all the docs they intend to use
                      Hi,

Could you please take a look at the CPR letter before i send it. Thanks
                      Attached Files

Comment

That's fine, send it off '
                        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                          That's fine, send it off '
                          Good Morning,

I still haven't received a reply to my CPR letter and the deadline to file my defense is next week. What do i do?

Comment

In defence state in such a date a request for xxx was sent to far no responses

Comment

Hi, can someone provide some clarification for me?

I received a Claims Form from Northampton for a £350 parking ticket (inc. court fees). I've abstained from my family so I received this letter fairly late to my surprise. As soon as I got the letter, I logged into the Moneyclaim.gov website, provided on the Claim Form and admitted to part of the claim. I admitted I would pay 50% of the claim due to losing my job during COVID and not being able to pay it fully.

I have now received an email for mediation and a questionnaire to be completed. Can someone help on what this means? Am I still going to receive the CCJ against me? I really don't want on my record

Thank you
                              Last edited by lawccj; 16th November 2020, 10:11:AM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X