• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** SUCCESS ** CCJ Set Aside Help Please!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can try but no guarantees
    If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    LEGAL DISCLAIMER
    Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

Thanks. As long as there is a chance then i will try and give it ago. No matter how slim the chance is

Comment

Just had confirmation on my second CCJ removed by consent. Both applications successful.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Rob for all the help. A true gentleman and a big thanks to this forum and everyone on here for the continuous help they provide to people!

I am indebted to you forever.

Comment

Wonderful to hear Well done.

R0b for your info xxx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Glad to hear the good news. Your credit file should be updated by reference agencies on the next refresh usually at the end of every month, if it hasn't done so already. Keep hold of the Consent Orders because if you still run into difficulty, you may need to notify the Registry Trust who manages CCJs on behalf of the courts to ensure they have updated their records too.

Moving forward, make sure you keep your details up to date and as a minimum, that should be driving licence, electoral register and any credit reference agency accounts you have set up. If you have an active dispute and you move home, make sure to put the other side on notice of the new address or ask them to correspond via email until you have completed your move, otherwise you only have yourself to blame for another CCJ because next time you might not be so lucky.

If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
            LEGAL DISCLAIMER
            Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

Yes thankfully i have sorted my credit file over the last two years. These CCJ were killing me, and like alot of people i have made mistakes in the past. The last two years i have made taken great strides to sort out my file and although an older CCJ and default from 4 years back i am just waiting until they drop off. The plan is to keep everything clean now and no more mistakes through previous experience!

Would love to buy you a drink if you are ever down London as a way of saying thanks!

Comment

Well, as it happens I am in London next week but thank you for the offer, there's no need.
                LEGAL DISCLAIMER

Comment

I am deadly serious. If you have some free time, i will gladly buy you a beer or two! Just send me a PM and we can arrange something. This forum has saved me hundreds of potential pounds which i may have paid to solicitors! This is the least i can do!

Open invitation to all the mods on the forum who continuously go out their way to help people in need!

Comment

Hi, I have read through all your comments on the above CCJ set aside by a consent order. I am having a similar issue and would like to resolve it by a consent order. If i am doing a consent order can this be a document I prepare and there was mention of £100 to pay. Could you please clarify if this need to be paid to court? is there an additional form to fill along with it, also when I agree with a claimant and get there consent to set aside do I need to complete another set aside application(N244) along with it which costs another 255?

Appreciate any advice you can give me. The CCJ was sent to my old address in May 2019, found out when I signed up for Experian

Pls help

Comment

Sorry about the late reply, i didnt recieve any notification. I used the companies who did everything for me and i paid them the £100. There was nothing for me to do but sign and wait

Comment

What did you write to the company’s to ask for consent? I’d really appreciate some advice as I do not know what to write in the email? TIA

Comment

I would just email them and tell them i would like a consent order for my CCJ and full payment will be made within 14 days once granted. They will usually say yes. Make sure you have some excuses ready as to why you couldnt pay the CCJ, i.e you had personal issues etc.

Before you do this, more info is needed. When did you get your CCJ, whats it for, how much, have you had any contact with the company since etc etc

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                          X