• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

help needed- Court Claim form from Drydenfairfax

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed- Court Claim form from Drydenfairfax

Please can somebody help. I have received a claim form for an old style student loan 96,97,99
    I have 14 days to respond from the 3rd of June.

I don't know what to do.....here are the details:

Received a claim? Yes
    Issue Date: 3rd June2019
    Have you Acknowledged the Claim?: no
    Total Amount Claimed : 537.17 and 5631.33
    Claimant’s Name: Erudio Student Loans Limited
    Solicitors Firm: Drydensfairfax
    Original Creditor: Student Loans Company
    Original Debt Student loan
    Particulars of Claim: 1. The claimant claims 5631.33 for monies due from the defendant.
    2. This deby was pursuant to a regulated agreement(s) between the defendant and the Student loans company. Each agreement had an individual account number….
    3. The defendant failed to make payments as per the terms resulting in the agreements being terminated. Notice of such is served bya default or termination notice subject to the terms of the agreement.
    4. The debt was assigned to the claimant on 22/11/2013, with a notice provided to the defendant. A new master reference number xxxx was also applied upon assignment.
    5. the claimant has complied with the pre action protocol for debt claims.
    Is the debt Statute Barred (have you had any contact with the creditor or claimant over the last 6 years?): I think my last payment/contact was 22/11/2013
    List any letters you have sent none
    Any Other Information or Background Details I defereed until 2012..then too many forms and ignored them

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X