• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Received a Claim Form from Lowell - Really Worried

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your defence looks fine and don't worry about the typo xx. Did Lowell send any directions questionnaire with their letter or simply offer settlement?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi AMETHYST

Lowell sent attached letter and direct questionnaire with it. I have also attached their response on CPR request. second paragraph in that CPR request letter mentions that "We confirm that our client has not claimed to have entered into any contract directly with you, nor to have been a party to your contract with the original creditor..." what does that suppose to mean?
      Attached Files

Comment

hi AMETHYST any suggestions on above? should I wait for court to send me questionnaire ?

Comment

Hi AMETHYST

I have logged into MCOL and see this Claim Status but I still haven't received any DQ from court?

Your defence was received on 17/05/2019 at 14:05:13

DQ sent to you on 14/06/2019

DQ filed by claimant on 14/06/2019

Comment

Hi AMETHYST I have sent the DQ on time with option to do mediation. What should I do next?

Comment

Great now you wait for the file to be sent over to your local court and they will issue further directions and probably a hearing date… They May also contact you to arrange mediation… So really at the moment it's just a case of waiting and seeing… Have you had any further documents off of the claimant or Just that letter saying they don't have to bother?

Did you send a SAR to tmobile/orange ?
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X